chapter five 🫰

With Wei WuXian dragging him and Wen Yuan clinging to his leg, Lan WangJi was finally shoved into a restaurant. Wei WuXian sat down in the private room, "Go ahead, order."

Lan WangJi was pushed onto the sitting mat. Glancing at the menu, he replied, "You can order."

"Wei wuxian where is your manners. You can't drag second young master lan like that " shouted Jiang cheng who can't bear irresponsible behaviour of Wei wuxian.

Wei wuxian frowned as he didn't find anything wrong in it "we are friends and Why can't I drag him"

"Sect leader Jiang my brother wouldn't mind if the person who dragged him is young master wei " said Lan xichen while looking at his brother's excited and happy face.

"Then also wei wuxian should show some respect to the second jade" said Jin guangyao tried to put some fire between them.

"At least he is not someone who instigates one brother against another" said Nei mingjue with disgust. Jin guangyao looked down "sect leader Nei it was just misunderstanding i didn't do that perpously"

Nei mingjue chuckled mockingly " really...wow you are so innocent who can't understand things "

Wei WuXian, "I'm treating you, so of course you're the one ordering. Order whatever you like. Don't be so polite." Good thing he didn't buy the poisonous sprouted potatoes so now he had the money to pay. Lan WangJi wasn't someone who liked to decline things too many times, either. After some thought, he ordered.

Wei WuXian heard him say the names of a few dishes monotonously and laughed, "Not bad, Lan Zhan. I thought you folks from Gusu don't eat spicy things. You have quite a strong palate, don't you? You want a drink?"

Lans were shocked when they heard Wei wuxian and gazed at second jade for answer. Everyone knows lan sect don't eat spicy food and only eat bland diet.

"Lan zhan i never knew you also like spicy food" said Wei wuxian with happiness as he found something common between them.

Lan zhan was looking everywhere but not at cultivators." wangji " said master lan as he saw different wangji on the screen.

"Uncle don't worry wangji don't like spicy food he just ordered for young master wei" clarified lan xichen before his uncle say something to his brother.

"What" Wei wuxian said with surprised look.

"Yes father don't like spicy food." Said lan Sizhui

Wei wuxian bent to lan zhan while keeping his body in Sizhui's lap as he was sitting between them " you are best Lan zhan. You know about your friends favourite food" said Wei wuxian with greatitude and a bundle of joy.

"Wei wuxian sit properly you are embarrassing lan Sizhui" shouted Jiang cheng when he saw how his brother behaving with lans.

Wei wuxian straightened himself then said "A-Yuan are you feeling uncomfortable with me" then pouted

Sizhui smiled " i don't mind it Xian ge " said with fondness. Jiang cheng rolled his eyes and thought " why this father son duo keep approving my brother's ridiculous behaviour"

Lan WangJi shook his head. Wei WuXian, "Still sticking to the rules even when you're outside-exactly what to be expected of HanGuang-Jun. I'm not ordering for you, then."

Master lan was relieved when he saw his nephew is not breaking rules and he didn't lost his precious cabbage.

"Brother you should enjoy your time with young master Wei" wishpered Lan xichen to lan zhan making him red. "Brother!" Said lan zhan with shyness, making Lan xichen chukle.