chapter six 🫰

Wen Qing walked up to him and gave him a loud slap on the back, so hard that it managed to make Wei WuXian cough up a mouthful of blood. His face is full of disbelief, "You... You're so cruel..."

After he finished, he shut his eyes and passed out. Lan WangJi's face paled as he went to catch him, "Wei Ying!"

"Seems like his pet bit him hard" said Jin guangshan

"Father please" said Jin zixuan.

"uncle is correct" said Jin zixun

"Shut up Jin zixun and you too " said madam Jin while glaring his husband.

Jin guangyao didn't comment anything as he didn't want to create any problem for his future but he was happy to see weak Wei wuxian.

"Young master wei you should listen to wangji" said lan xichen.

"Why did wei passed out. Is he injured heavily. I should take him to gusu" thought lan zhan with worry.

Wen Qing, however, revealed three silver needles, scolding, "I have crueler things that you haven't seen yet. Get up!"

As if nothing happened, Wei WuXian got up from Lan WangJi's arms, wiping away the blood at his mouth, "Please don't. The cruelest is the woman's heart. I wouldn't want to see that."

It turned out that Wen Qing's slap only let out the blood that had clogged up within his chest. How could the renowned best medic of Qishan really be so rash? Seeing that it was another prank, Lan WangJi gave a harsh flip of his sleeves and turned around, as though he didn't want to talk to such a ridiculous person ever again. Wen Ning just woke up, his reaction was still slower than others.

"Wei wuxian" shouted jiang cheng who was worried a while ago for his brother but finding that it was prank he felt cheated.

"Is this something on which you can prank" said master lan irritation.

"Hehehe...I was just teasing her" said Wei wuxian.

"Pathetic Wei Ying " said lan zhan and was angry from Wei wuxian for pulling out such prank.

Wei wuxian bent towards lan zhan" you know me Lan zhan" but lan ignored him making Wei wuxian pout.

Those who were happy for the bad condition of Wei wuxian also felt irritated with this prank.

His spoke with guilt, "Young Master, I'm sorry..."

Wei WuXian waved his hand, "Enough, enough. Did you really think something would happen to me with a punch like that?"

Wen Qing watched Lan WangJi's expression with her inky eyes, "HanGuang-Jun, have a seat?"

Wen Ning said as well, "Yeah, Young Master Lan, sit and have some tea..." As he spoke, he shifted the tray in his hands a bit nearer to Lan WangJi. Two teacups, washed extremely clean, sat on the tray.

Yet, Wei WuXian only glanced at them before complaining, "How dingy. Asking a guest to drink plain water-there aren't even tea leaves in here!"

" I am sorry for serving you plain water hanguang-jun " said wen Qing on which he just nodded.

Wen Qing, "So you still have the face to talk about it. Look at what useless things you bought, the few times you were asked to shop down the mountain. Where are the radish seeds I asked you to buy today?"

Wei WuXian, "What useless things did I buy? I went to buy toys for A-Yuan, right, A-Yuan?"

"Liar...you brought toys or hanguang-jun" said Lan JingYi