INTRODUCTION

SEQUEL TO TRIPLE THREAT! The Taylor sisters thought they had overcome their biggest obstacles and could finally take a break but little did they know, it's just getting started! Follow the Taylor sisters throughout their most inevitable adventure yet!

*

"Deep inside, something is telling me its not Reyna who wanted to run away. Something is wrong, something is really wrong. I can feel it."

"It's getting easier to ignore him day by day but something about this morning made me nervous and on edge. "

"Don't make me say it again or it's going to cost you and those fine ass sisters of yours."

"There's always someone tracking our every move. There's no escaping... Not yet."

"Did you forget you took my virginity? You slept in my bed. That's your baby and when he or she is born, I will prove it. So don't be surprised. Have fun with your little bitch while it lasts."

"I struggle to swim away but their hold on me is extremely tight and I can't move. The keep my head under water for about two minutes and let go."

"How could you ever agree to anything like that? You would help kill my sister?"

*

N E W B O O K C O M I N G S O O N

TRIPLE THREAT: THE INEVITABLE

BY: WIDLYNN

(First chapter will officially be published on JULY 4, 2015)