1. EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED

HEY GUYS! TRIPLE THREAT IS BACK!!!! I PROMISE THIS ONE IS GOING TO BE EVEN MORE EPIC!

MAKE SURE TO VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND RECOMMEND THIS BOOK IF YOU ENJOY READING THIS BOOK! THANK YOU TO ALL MY SUPPORTERS AND EVERYONE WHO MOTIVATED ME TO KEEP WRITING THIS SERIES AND I'M THINKING OF MAKING THE TRIPLE THREAT BOOKS INTO A TRILOGY BUT WE'LL SEE HOW THAT GOES!

YOU MAY WANT TO READ THE LAST CHAPTER OF TRIPLE THREAT THEN GET STARTED ON TRIPLE THREAT: THE INEVITABLE.

AND A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO @illyna16 FOR THE AWESOME COVERS! NOT ONLY FOR TRIPLE THREAT BUT ALL OF MY OTHER STORIES. SHE NEVER DISAPPOINTS!

I ALSO HAVE A NEW BOOK COMING UP: A LEAP OF FAITH. BE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT!

THANKS AGAIN & ENJOY! :)

ROBYN

I hurriedly walk to my car to go pick Reyna up from her job. She's been blowing up my phone over and over. I told her I'll be there in fifteen minutes.

Impatient ass kids.

I drive out of the long narrow driveway and make my way to the mall. I park my car in the nearly empty parking lot. I scan the parking lot for Reyna and she's not even out here. So why was she calling me like she couldn't wait?

I call her phone and it goes straight to voice mail. I call her for a total of ten times and text her five times to get her butt out here so I can go.

When she doesn't pick up my calls or text me back, I go inside the mall. I hurry and go to the store she works at and see that it's already closed like most of the stores at the mall are around this time.

I look around the mall for a few minutes which turned into half an hour. She's not at the food courts or any of the stores.

"Looking for something, lady?" Someone says behind me. It's a security guard. He's tall and buff with tattoos decorating his arms.

"Yeah, I am. I was suppose to pick up my sister here. She works here and I don't know where she's at..." I say to him.

"Well, maybe check back out the parking lot again," He suggests. "we're closing in less than thirty seconds and I don't want you stuck here." I do as he says and go back to the parking lot.

Still nothing. Maybe she already caught a ride home. What am I wasting my time for?

I call Remi. "Is Reyna home?"

"No.. I thought you were supposed to pick her up." That's what I'm trying to do, I think.

"Well, she not here so I thought she got tired of waiting and caught a ride home." I conclude.

"Maybe. But shes not here yet." I hang up in Remi and call King to give me Bonez's number. She's probably with that fuck boy. Reyna has the weirdest tastes in boys, I swear. But who am I to judge? I see how Bonez messes with other females and I really don't want Reyna getting caught up in his shenanigans.

King picks up on the first ring which he always does. "Hey, what's up?"

"Give me Bonez's number." I demand.

"I'm tired of you answering your phone like that all the time. Rudeness."

"Shut up and give me the number."

"So you can cheat on me?" I have no time for King to be playing games with me right now. After arguing back and forth with King, he gives me the number and I call Bonez.

"Is my sister with you? Don't bother lying either and I don't care if she asks you to lie for her, either way, I'll find her and kick both y'all asses." I say all in one breath.

"What?" He questions in a sleepy voice. He sounds like I interrupted his nap.

"You heard me."

"Look, Robyn, she's not with me. I haven't seen or heard from shorty ever since she left. aight?" And with that, he hangs up.

Shit!

I have no idea why I'm stressing this much. Maybe because I'm afraid of what could happen to my sisters every second of the day. Horrible things can happen to anyone at any time in this messed up world.

You can never be too careful.

Knowing Reyna, she's probably somewhere doing something she shouldn't be doing as usual. But she seemed like she was changing for the better. Why would she want to go back to old ways? Is it stress? Depression?

Deep inside, something is telling me its not Reyna who wanted to run away. Something is wrong, something is really wrong. I can feel it.

Maybe I'm just overreacting. Maybe she's just doing what Reyna does best.

We'll have to expect the unexpected when it comes to Reyna.