Chapter 3

*SCARLETTS POV*

Harry seems like a gentleman as he reaches out for the starbucks door, swings it open, and holds it open for me. I smile and walk in as he follows me. Everyone turns and stares, because I kind of forgot that Harry was in the biggest boyband in the world. Harry gently places his arm around my shoulder letting everyone know not the mess with me. I appreciated it, but was also confused by his gesture. We both ordered our coffee, Harry refusing to let me pair and sit down at a table next to the window. Harry takes a sip of his coffee, ignoring the fact that the coffee was beyond hot and smiles at me. "So tell me about yourself, Scarlett." He says catching me off guard. 

"Well, I am 18 years old and I am from a small town in Iowa. I was discovered by my agent, Megan who took my under her wing and tried to get me all the possible jobs she could and.....yeah." I answer.

He smiles his dimples showing when he opens his mouth about to respond, when his phone rings. He looks at the caller I.D. then looks around the room and answers, "Hey Babe." He then whispers to me saying that he will be right back. Babe? Did he really just call someone babe? That could only mean he has a girlfriend. Well, this was going to be awkward now. I sigh and take a sip of my coffee waiting for him to come back. 

I wait....

 and wait....

and wait some more....

After 30 minutes and he doesn't come back I decide to leave. He obviously didn't have enough time for me. I walked out of the building and look to my left seeing Harry, yet still on the phone with his back turned to me. I roll my eyes and walk in the opposite direction towards my apartment building. I reached my building and walk up to my floor and into my room throwing my keys onto my counter and walking straight to the fridge. I grab an apple and take the biggest bite possible out of it. 

Ughh, why could I not get Harry out of my head? His dimples when he smiled...his perfect curly brown locks....his piercing green eyes.....Oh my Gosh! I need to stop! He has a girlfriend. I need to face the facts. I decided to pull out my laptop to look up who he was dating. I searched 'Who is Harry Styles dating into google?' and.....BAM! A picture of Harry Styles holding hands with a preppy blonde girl shows up. I click the picture to get a better look and notice that the preppy blonde girl is Taylor Swift. I idiolized Taylor Swift. She was beautiful, a great singer, and everything that I wanted to be. Why did it have to be her?

*HARRYS POV*

After seeing that Scarlett had left, I felt completely and totally embarrassed for leaving her like that to talk to Taylor. I swear management wants to ruin my life by making me date someone that will supposedly help "my image." I would of much rather been sitting, drinking coffee with a beautiful girl like Scarlett. I head back to the hotel for the night and sadly I have to walk because I had forgotten to tell my driver where I was going....opps. 

I get back to the room when the boys are all telling me to sit down and watch the news. I yawn and then sit next to Niall on a loveseat in our room and watch the tv tentively. It shows a video of me and Scarlett walking into the starbucks this afternoon hand in hand. Shit I would for sure be hearing about this from Taylor. Right on cue, my phone starts to ring and sure enoug it is Taylor. She begins her complaining routine about how she saw the news and blah blah blah. She was really starting to get on my nerves.