Chapter 10

*SCARLETTS POV*

Its been two days since I have last seen Harry because he has been doing things with the band while they were in L.A. I am still not sure where we stand in our relationship. I don't know whether I should say "I'm dating Harry Styles" or not. I've been texting him non-stop but haven't seen him in two days. I missed him like crazy. 

Tonight was the night of our release party. I would finally be able to see him. My sister, Mallory was flying in today from Iowa and I had to go down to the airport to get her in an hour. Mallory was 12 years older then me. She always use to tease me about being my parent's "oppsie" and now I can see why. She had always been very protective of me. Ever since my parents died when I was 12 she had been raising me. Mallory could not go a day without talking to me. Ever since I had moved to L.A. I had received several calls and texts from her each day. Mallory had to skip out on the whole college thing so that she could stay home with me and make sure I didn't end up being a total screw up when I got older, which as you can see, she succeded at. 

It was about 1:30 and I was suppose to pick Mallory up at 2:00. It would take me about 20 minutes to get to the airport because of all the L.A. traffic. I walk outside to put my fingers inbetween my lips and whistle for a taxi. I had not bought a car because I figured I would suck at inner city driving. A taxi hits the breaks right next to the curb for me to hop in. I order the taxi driver to the airport and he hits the gas hard and soon enough he was pulling out in front of other drivers. Typical taxi drivers. 

He pulls up to the airport and I pay him to sit tight for about 10 minutes for me to go get my sister and come back for a ride back to my place. I hop out and head into the airport and stand waiting for my sisters flight. 

The plane finally lands and I am so excited. Its been about two months since I have seen my sister and I plan to spend every second I can with her. She enters the airport through security doors and I rush over to her and jump in her arms and hug her so tight. She had expected me to do this since I tend to always do this to her. 

I get down for her and laughs saying "I missed you so much Scar."

I hug her again saying, "I missed you more, Mal."

I help her with her bags and we walk back out to the taxi arm in arm. 

****

We arrive back at my apartment and she comes in making herself at home. Knowing Mallory, I knew she was going to do this the second I picked her up from the aiport. 

I tell her to hurry up and get dressed for the realease party because we had to get there early. She rushes up to the bathroom and I, to my room so we can get ready. 

I walk out of my room in a long baige called gown with several sequins on the flow of it, with my hair down naturally. Mallory is dressed in a long gold gown that looked great on her and very expensive. Where she is getting the money for this dress I will never know. 

We grab our purses and walk outside to where Megan was waiting to pick us both up. Mallory and Megan formally introduced eachother and we were off to the realease party. 

****

We arrive at the party to see the whole room covered with people, and famous people at that. I was not expecting all this for a single realease party. This was truely something I could not have imagined. Mallory helped herself to drinks, as for me I was only 18 and was not legal. 

I searched the whole room looking for Harry. I could not find him anywhere. I groan, weaving through the crowd saying "Hello" to several people I did not know. 

He couldn't have ditched the realease party for the band, could he?

(A/N: The picture in the Media box is Scarlett and her sister, Mallory. Mallory is played by Megan Fox)