Chapter 16

*SCARLETTS POV*

Harry told me tonight he was taking me to a really fancy dinner and that I had to dress my best. It was a little out of the blue how we just called me saying he was taking me to the best resturant in town. 

I had on a tight red dress that complimented my curves in all the right ways with silver pump heels. I hair was perfectly straight and in pearl earings. 

Harry told me he would pick me up at 6:30 and take me to the resturant. It was currently 6:25 so I decided to head downstairs into the lobby of my apartment. He was here at 6:30 sharp, right when he said he would be. Harry had this way of keeping a promise and never breaking it. 

I hope into the passenger seat of his Audi and he leans over and kisses my cheek. "You ready?" he asks me with a cheeky grin on his face. I knew he was up to somthing, I just didn't know what. 

"Yup." I say popping the 'p.' 

****

We get to the resturant and Harry gets out and opens the door for me. He slides his arm around my shoulders and grabs the door to the resturant and hold it open for me. I walk into see Alicia, Megan, Zayn, Niall, Louis, Liam, and Simon all standing around a table.  

"SURPRISE!" They all yell.

What? Surprise? They know its not my birthday right? I was so confused until I looked up to the wall where there was a sign that said, "Come travel the world with us on our Up All Night Tour"

"Whats going on?" I turn to Harry pointing at the sign. 

"We will explain everything over dinne." he tells me and we go sit down. 

*HARRYS POV*

Dinner went great. Everyone was in on conversation and there never was an awkward silence time. The best was that Scarlett had agreed to come with us on tour.

I was driving Scarlett back to her apartment. We left tomorrow for the tour. I figured I would ask her the night before so she wouldn't be so antsy for like a week. Knowing Scarlett she would of complained to me the whole time we waited for the tour to come. 

I pulled over towards the curb in front of Scarletts apartment. She turned to me with the biggest smile on her face. "Thank you." She said quietly. "For everything."

I smile and before I could say anything she planted a big old kiss right on my lips. 

Before she opened the door she turned back around to me and said, "I love you." 

That was the first time she had ever said I love you to me. I had told her I loved her when I announced to the world we were together. Thats just the kind of guy I was. I didn't sit around and wait for things to happen, I made them happen. 

"I love you too." I said to her in return. 

She opened her door and got out and before closing the door she screamed at the top of her lungs, "I GET TO GO ON TOUR WITH ONE DIRECTION!"

She closed the door and skipped into her apartment building and I just chuckled watching her go. When I could no longer see her I sped off back to my hotel to begin packing for what could be the best tour ever.