Chapter 4

*HARRYS POV*

It is our second day of recording and I walk into the recording studio, looking for Scarlett so I could apologize. I felt horrible for leaving her at the coffee shop like that. I hear the doors open and turn around to see Scarlett walking in along with Megan. I smile at her and she returns with a smile, a fake one at that, I could tell. I walk up to her and say, "Can I talk to you?"

She responds, "Sure."

We both walk over to an empty hallway and blurt out, "Look, I feel horrible about the other day at the coffee shop, leaving you like that." 

She replies immediately saying, "Don't worry about it, obviously you had someone to talk to other then me." Her voice filled with disappointment. 

"No, Scarlett, its not like that. You don't understand." I reply and wait for her to say something. When she doesn't say anything, I say, "Let me make it up to you. How about we hang out again this time at a more enclosed place, with not a lot of poparazzi. Would you want to come to my place tonight for dinner?"

She shakes her head yes saying, "I would love to." A smile spreading across her face, when out of nowhere she stands up on her tippy toes and kisses me slightly on the cheek and walks back down the hallway and into the recording studio. My eyes follow her until I can no longer see her.

*SCARLETTS POV*

I giggle to myself, knowing I had led him on. I sit down in my seat in the recording studio waiting for Harry to come in. He comes in and we start to sing the song again, just like we had done the other day. I notice that the whole time we are singing, Harry is looking at me and I am looking at him. The lovey dovey lyrics and our eye contact made me feel something I had never felt before. I felt like I was in love, and that this was real...until the song ended and Harry snapped out of his trance and looked away. I blink a few times helping me to come to my senses and realize Harry was with someone and that we would never be anything but friends. My thoughts are interrupted when I hear Alicia's voice come over the microphone saying, "Good job, guys! Thats a rap. We will meet again on Thursday for your photoshoot for the single cover."

I smile and everyone in the studio starts to applaud and cheer knowing that we have just finished the song. When the applauding comes to an end Harry turns to me, a smile on his face saying, "I'll pick you up at 6. You live in the apartment building on 4th right?"

I nod my head saying, "Mhmm."

"Alright, I'll see you at 6, love." He kisses my cheek and leaves the room.

*HARRYS POV*

I cannot embarrass myself in right of Scarlett. I go into cleaning mode in my hotel room making sure everything is spotless. I haven't been the cleanest since I have arrived to L.A. so cleaning took a matter of hours. I had finished cleaning when I realized it was already 5:30. Shit. Looks like I would have to pick up some food instead of making her something. There was a chinese place on the way back from Scarlett's apartment, we would just have to stop there. 

It was 5:45, so I decide to leave the hotel and go pick up Scarlett. I get into my Audi R8 and pull out of the hotel parking lot, hoping no one would notice me. Luckily, I make it to Scarlett's apartment and I realize I don't have her cell numer to call her. I groan and pul over looking out the window to make sure the cost was clear. I get out and run into the apartment, lucky for me there was Scarlett in the lobby waiting for me. She looked gorgeous. She wore pink short shorts with a black denium shirt and her pink vans. Even when she wasn't trying to look beautiful, she did. I smile and say, "Hello, Scarlett. You look great. You ready to go?"