Chapter 7

*SCARLETTS POV*

I wake up to a pounding on the door. I look over at the clock and see that it is 10:00 in the morning, a lot later then I usually sleep in. I slip out of bed and slide on some slippers and put on a robe before going to answer the door.

I open the door to see a very tired looking Harry. His eyes had bags under them and his hair was a sloppy mess. "Harry, what happened to you?" I ask in confusion.

"Couldn't sleep." He states before walking and flopping down onto my couch.

I notice that his face was rather pale. I walk over and lay my hand on his head to feel that he was burning up. "Harry, do you feel ok?"

"Now that you mention it, I have been feeling a little under the weather." He says slurring his words.

"Do you want some medicine? I might have something you could-" I was interrupted by the sound of tiny snores coming from a sleeping Harry.

I smile and sit on the couch next to him, flipping on the tv. I flip it to E News and start watching. Once again there was that familiar looking, curly haired boy on the tv. There was a video of him coming into my apartment building last night.

"Media says that Harry's duet partner, Scarlett Reed, lives in the apartment building that Styles was seen entering last night after he fled the MTV Music Awards." She says. "Styles mad a seen last night on the red carpet, claiming that him and Taylor Swift were just a publicity stunt." She pauses. "Could the reason for doing this be that him and new singer, Scarlett Reed have been having secret relations?" My eyes pop, and my mouth drops open. I knew something was going to happen when he pulled this stunt. I turn off the tv and pull my knees to my chest and sit there thinking for a good forty minutes.

Why was I not mad about this? Why didn't I care that Harry was sitting here on my couch sick? Why did I suddenly not care when Harry was here? Why did I already know the answer to all these questions? I knew the answer, but I did not want to admit it.

I had feelings for Harry Styles.

*HARRYS POV*

I wake up, stiff and on Scarlett's couch. I look over to see her in the kitchen pouring something into a bowl. She looks up to see me looking at her. She was so beautiful.

"Good morning sleepyhead, or should I say good afternoon?" She giggles. "How are you feeling?" She asks.

"Better." I simply answer, not taking my eyes off her.

She starts walking over to me with the bowl in her hands. She hands it to me saying, "I made you some chicken noodle soup." She pauses. "My mom always made me some when I was sick to make me feel better. It always worked too." She smiles looking at me.

I smile and thank her by kissing her on the cheek. She pulls away saying, "Not to be rude, but your sick and I don't need your germs." She teases.

I play along by setting the bowl down and scouting as close to her as I can. I wrap my arms around her kiss her several times on the cheek. She squeals screaming, "HARRY, HARRY STOP!"

She starts laughing and eventually I give up and let go of her. She looks at me and says, "Your a jerk."

I smile and reply, "But you love me."

She giggles and says, "You wish."

*SCARLETTS POV*

He had fallen asleep again and his arm was wrapped around me. I know he was sick, but honestly I didn't care. I loved being close to him like this. I hadn't told him about the video of him coming into my apartment last night, I figured he didn't need that right now. 

In the meantime, I had been updating twitter and instagram several times, when my eye lids started to get heavy. I burried my head into Harry's chest and fell asleep. I was so comfortable, I wanted to stay like this forever. 

In his arms.