Chapter 14

*HARRYS POV*

She is doing a really good job of ignoring me. She won't answer my phone calls or texts.

I have been hanging with the boys for the last couple days, not that I'm complaining, but I missed Scarlett.

"Guys, I need help with talking to Scarlett, she is ignoring me." I complain.

"I have an idea," Niall says. "Just get her some kind of food, food makes everyone happier."

"Ni, I know you were kidding, but I think your on to something." Zayn says.

We all turn to look at him and give him a questioning look. "What are you talking about?" I ask.

"We can take her to dinner, just as a way of introducing ourselves, and then you can show up to talk to her." he says.

"That's actually a pretty good idea." I say. "Whose going to her apartment to invite her?" I ask.

Liam steps up saying, "I'll go."

I smile, "Thanks, Li."

*SCARLETTS POV*

Ever since I haven't been talking to Harry, I have been doing a lot of writing. Writing music for the most part. My parents had always said I had a very creative mind.

I am mid-thought when there is a knock on the door. I walk over to open it and see Liam Payne standing behind it.

"Listen, if your hear to talk to me for Harry just-" I start to say but am cut off.

"No, no. I am actually here on the behalf of Niall, Zayn, Louis, and myself. We would like to take you to dinner, just to get to know you." he says.

"Oh. Thats awfully sweet of you guys. That sounds great." I smile.

"Great, tomorrow six o'clock at Mario's?" he asks.

"Sounds perfect. "

****

*HARRY'S POV *

I was told by Liam to wait in the bathroom at the restaurant until I got text saying that she was seated and that I could come out. We had planned to make sure she was seated before coming out so she didn't have a chance to run.

I wait in the bathroom, rehearsing everything I would say to her. I get the text from Liam indicating that it was Okay to come out. I look in the mirror and take a deep breath before opening the door and walking out.

Her back was facing me and I could just tell by the back of her head that she looked beautiful, but then again, when is she not?

I walk you behind her tapping her on the shoulder. She turns to look at me. Her expression becomes surprised. "Can I talk to you?" I ask quietly.

I knew Scarlett would say yes, because she hated causing a scene.

"Yeah." she says quietly looking at the boys before getting up.

I guide her over to a corner in the restaurant where no one was. She folds her arms stating at me, waiting for me to talk.

"Remember the night you slapped the guy across the face?" I ask her.

"No, Harry. I forgot." she says with a lot of sarcasm.

"Okay, Well do you remember you falling asleep at my hotel room and me having to take you home at 3:00 in the morning?"

She nods indicating that she remembers. "Then please tell me how I could have leaked to the press at 3:00 in the morning, when everyone is asleep about your parents." I say and wait for her to say something. When she doesn't I say, "Or how they could of had that story ready at 8:00 in the morning when you heard it?" I say.

"I never thought of it like that." she says quietly. "Haz, I'm so sorry." she says burying her face into my chest as I wrap my arms around her.

Finally.