Chapter 9

*SCARLETTS POV*

I was left standing there, alone as Harry rushes off. Megan walks over to me telling I did a good job. She rests her arm around my shoulder and guides me into my dressing room. I sit down in my chair in front of the mirror staring into it, looking at myself. Did I do something wrong? I was new at this, maybe I did do something wrong. I run my fingers through my hair nervously as Megan is out looking at our shots. It was Megans job to decide which ones were her favorite. 

I walk out, back to where they were taking our pictures wanting to look at the shots. Harry was out there looking at them, his back facing me. I walk up to start looking at them and when Harry see's me he keeps his eyes locked on the screen, avoiding me. He walks off not saying a word to me. 

I groan and stomp off, back to my dressing room. I change back into the clothes I came in and walk out the door, especially fast by Harrys door, and down the street back towards my apartment. 

I walk into my room and collapse onto the couch. What should I do? 

*HARRYS POV*

I return to my hotel room and sit down on the couch and run my fingers through my hair. I had only freaked out and fled the photoshoot because I kissed her first. I KISSED HER. I leaned into the kiss. And to top it off. I'm not sure if the kiss was even real. She could of just kissed me back for good photo. 

I groan and lay my head back on the back of the couch and close my eyes. I am interupted by a knock on the door. I groan and get up to answer it. 

I open the door and in walks Scarlett babbling nervously, "Listen, I know I am new to this and I know I don't exactly know what I am doing, but did I do something wrong? I mean you were avoiding me after the whole kiss thing? Am I bad kisser? Just tell me what I did wrong..." 

I slide my hands into my pockets and reply, "You didn't do anything wrong."

She sighs, "Then why are you avoiding me?" she says softly. 

She goes and sits on the couch pulling her knees to her chest. I sigh and go and sit next to her. I sit there for a second before saying anything. 

"You know I kissed you right?" I say softly.

"Yeah, whats wrong with that?" She replies confused.

"Because-" I pause. "Because it wasn't for the photoshoot." I look up at her expression. She sat there blank faced for quite a while before I got up and moved to the kitchen. She notices i'm not longer sitting by her and she follows me. 

After a long while she says, "Who said I didn't like it?" She smiles in my direction.

I chuckle, "Well you never said you did..."

Before I knew it she was on her tippy toes, her hands on my shoulders and her daring brown eyes locked on mine. She smiles and crashes her lips onto mine. Took me by surprise. I smile against her lips as she continues to kiss me. 

She wasn't just some girl, she was Scarlett, a girl I had never felt this way about before. She may be a challenge, but I was willing to work for her.