Chapter 13

*SCARLETTS POV*

It was the next morning, just as I had expected that the video played on the news of me slapping the shit of that reporter. If there is one thing you need to know, it's that you never mess with Scarlett Reed.

"This video shows new Singer, Scarlett Reed, slapping a reporter after a comment about her parents was mentioned. It was recently leaked that Reed's parents had died in a car accident when she was 12. The comment was a false statement against the singers parents, which made her snap."

Someone leaked what had happened to my parents to the press? Harry was the only one I had told. He wouldn't of leaked it would he?

I was so mad. He said he would protect me from this people, not go behind my back and tell them about my personal life.

My blood was boiling and my fists were clenched. Why would he do this to me? I poured my heart out to him and this is how he repays me?

I wasn't thinking, I was just doing. the next thing I knew I was standing outside Harry's hotel room, waiting for him to answer.

Harry answers the door and sees me standing there and he smiles at me.

I push him inside the room forcefully. "What the hell, Harry? Why would you tell the press about my parents?" I scream at him.

"What are you talking about? I didn't tell anyone about your parents!" he screams back at me.

"Don't pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about! Your the only one I told since I've gotten here, the only one with the paparazzi connections." my voice gets louder and louder. "You did this for publicity. I knew I never should of trusted a guy like you. All you want is fame and you don't care who you take down for it." I stomp out of the room and back outside and walk home not stopping.

*HARRYS POV *

I'm not sure what just happened, that is until I saw what was on the news when I turned on the tv. Now I can see why she thought it was me. This all did look pretty bad for my part. I knew Scarlett and I knew she was someone who did not put up with something that she didn't like. I figured I should just let her cool down for a bit.

I head up into Louis's room and burst right through the door without even knocking, that's pretty much how our relationship went.

"Lou, I've got a problem." I say to Louis.

"What is it?" he replies.

"Well someone told the press about what happened to Scarletts parents right after she slapped the guy in the face and she thinks it is me."

"Oh, I see. Well, is it you?" he asks with his eyebrow cocked up.

"Louis! Why would I be asking for help if I did it?" I shout.

"Okay, Okay." he starts. "You should just let her cool down before talking to her again. I always do that with Eleanor when she has her....moods."

I chuckle knowing he is referring to her period. "Okay, and what if she doesn't talk to me after a while?"

"Well then, you got to hit the facts. Find some way for you to prove to her that you didn't do it." he says simply.

And that's when it hit me. I did have proof as to how I didn't do it. Now I just needed to wait and see of she would talk to me before using it.