Nightmare

⋆°•☁︎°⋆.𖥔 ݁⋆°☁︎.𖥔 ݁☾

It was a calm midnight, from outside you could hear the cool breezes moving the leaves of the trees, the stars were shining in the dark sky and there was a silence so pleasant and relaxing for Cole. Until he heard someone knocking on his door. He half woke up and took his cell phone and look at the hour."Who the hell is awake at 2 AM?" he said it on his mind. The knocking of the door repeats, he woke up and open the door. His sleeping face changes to a confused one. Cole was actually seeing his boyfriend sobbing and his face seems scared. He can't believe it, it was weird seeing Kai crying."What happened?" Cole said.Kai sniffs and stays quite, like if he was embarrassed of something.Cole sighs. "Get in"Kai gets inside the room, Cole closes the door and he lays and gets comftable on the bed again. He motioned to his boyfriend to come closer to him. Kai rapidly gets on the bed on lays on Cole's chest, he hugged him tightly while his head lying down on his shoulder.

"Are you telling me what's going on?" Cole said.

Kai sniffs again and whispers softly. "I dreamed about you dying..." Kai cries. "Why the fock you leave me alone? That's not fair..." He cried and hide his face on Cole's chest.

Cole chuckles about how dramatic his boyfriend was acting, but he knows that he need to comfort him to make him stop crying."Ok, I'm sorry my darling. But it was just a nightmare...I'm fine, and I'll never leave you alone never in life.'' He said it with a soft voice and starts rubbing Kai's head and back.

sniffs.
"Really?"

"Yep" he chuckles.

"Can I stay here please? Your chest is comfty and warm..."

"You can stay the time you want"

Kai makes a smiley face. Cole gives him a tiny and soft kiss on his lips. Kai blushes a little and cuddles more on Cole's chest...like a little kid.

"Goodnight little dramatic" Cole laugh.

"Shut up idiot, let me sleep"

Cole chuckles. He pulls the blanket and wraps bothCole pulls the blanket, making them both wrapped up. He wrapped Kai in his arms and they fell into a warm, deep dream. Now the night was calmer and warmer, they are like two souls who never want to leave each other. They stayed all night in the same place until dawn.

Sorry if its short, I'll try to get more inspirations. If I'm doing something wrong please tell me and help me by giving me some tips of how I can improve on writing. Have a good night/day!!.