I'll always protect you.

10 pm

After Kai lost his powers que started feeling like a weak and unseless person. Even his friends have told him that without powers he is not weak, but Kai couldn't accept it. He feel mad this night so he grabbed his hoodie and go and walk for a while.

The ninjago streets were quiet and dark, it was pretty cold. Kai was walking while looking at his red snickers. But he fell that someone was following him, so he started walking a bit more fast.

He was about to run when someone grab his waist and covered his mouth, he couldn't escape and he was dragged into an Alley. Kai was moving trying to escape but that man pinned him on a wall.

"If you try to escape or scream I'll kill you, sweetie" the masked man said pointing him with a knife close to Kai's neck.

Kai nodded his face was full of frightened, he fell so unseless cause he doesn't have powers to defend himself and the masked man was stronger.

The masked man look at Kai's teary eyes, he smirks and wipes Kai's tears with his thumb. "Oww...don't cry little handosome...are u afraid, huh? *the masked man laugh and started kissing Kai's neck while rubbing his body.

"Stop, no please..." Kai sobbed. The masked man continue until he fall on the ground "what the hell?!" He yelled angry. Then there was Cole infront of him, he didn't even think about it and grabbed the masked manos neck. "ARE YOU STUPID HUH?, WHY ARE YOU TOUCHING HIM?! YOU'LL PAY FOR IT!" Cole was furious  amd the man masked start choking, cole keep yelling.

Kai covered his ears, he was shaking. "COLE STOP! STOP!" he really hates when other people yells or loud noises. Cole stops and let the masked man go. Kai was crying and shaking about waht happened. Cole get close and hugs him. "Its ok...we are getting back home rn" he said.

Back at Cole's room

Kai was crying on Cole's chest and Cole was comforting him. "Its ok...remember that without powers you are not a weak person, ok?" Kai nodded and stop crying, he cuddled more in Cole's chest. Cole kiss his forehead "nothing never would happened to I'll always protect you..."