Lava Family!

I said no running inside-

He didn't even finish his sentence when he heard a vase break. Kai got up and went to the living room.

Kai sighed. "Kyle Daniel Brookstone Smith". He replied. "You're in a huge problem young man." And he looked at his 4 year old kid, that looked very sorry for what he apparently did. Kai kneels on the floor and picks up the broken vase pieces and throws them to the garbage.

"How many times I need to tell to stop running inside the house with your ball, huh?" Kai seems very mad.

"Sowy daddy..." The toddler said with a very inoccent and rejected face.

"Kyle, you're getting big, so you need to learn that running and destroying things all around the house is not appropriate. So next time I won't be nice and I'll just punish-...'' He could not finish his sentence again when he saw his little son's tears running down his small, swollen cheeks. "oh god..." Kai sighed.

"Okay come here'' Kai carried the little boy in his arms and kissed his small forehead. "Okay buddy, next time don't do it again, okay?" Kai pet his little head. "Yes..." Kyle nodded and stopped crying and gave him a smile. "I can't believe this kid is just as manipulative as me-" Kai thought it. But come on! Just look at how he soften Kai with a single little tear on his tender face!

"Wanna watch a Disney movie, sweetheart?" Kai asked his little kid who immediately nod.

Later at night Cole get back home. He couldn't believe what he saw...

.

.

.

Yeah, a very cute scene. His two favorite boys in this world. His husband and his little son snuggled in the couch while they are having a very peaceful dream.