Attention

Kai's pov:

Its literally 9 PM, Cole has being playing Prime Empire ALL DAY in his room! He hasn't giving me any attention. Yeah, my love language is physical touch, and I haven't get it today! I need Cole's attention! I'm laying on his bed while he is sitting on it with his look was on the TV. 

"Mmmm..." I murmured. I get close to him and l lie down my head on his shoulder. "Colee...I want attention". He didn't even answer or look at me, I made a pout, and just keep watching him playing, how he can still play without getting tired or bored?. 

10 pm

 I was lying on the bed watching tik toks on my phone, but I get bored, I really want attention. "Cole" I called him. He ignore me. I give up and get mad, I get out of the bed and stand up infront of him, with my arms crossed. "Kai get away, I cant see" he told me. I disconnected the console. "Hey! what's the matter with you?" Cole said, and I take the control out of his hand putting it on the night table. I literally sit on his lap putting my arms around his neck and I clearly see him blushing.

"What-?'' he said. "I want attention...you passed all the day playing in that shit..." I said while I make a pout. Cole snorts. "Why didn't you tell me?" that made me mad and punch his arm. "I've been calling you like an idiot and you just ignore me!" and I get off his lap but he grabbed my waist and pinned me on the bed. "Ok I'm sorry firefly" he said. 

"Too late idiot, now back off" I try to get off but he pinned me more on the bed.

"Where are you going, don't you want attention?"

"Not anymore! Let me go!"

"Well...you interrupt my game, so now let's finish what you started"

"I said n-!" I didn't even finished my phrase when I let out a moan, cause Cole bit my neck, one of my sensitive parts. He started kissing me, I let out some whimpers cause he started exploring my mouth with his tongue. I wrap my arms around his neck and I just let myself go, now yes thanks fucking world, now his attention is all for me.