Hoodie

Cole's pov:

Its a rainy day today, which I love them. Especially because I can be in pants and a hoodie all day and gives me some peace while I'm reading a book while drinking hot chocolate. I spend like half an hour looking out for my black hoodie in my room. "I swear I live it here" I thought myself. And everyone knows that they are not allowed to enter my room and grab my things without asking me first. I give up so I get outside my room to ask someone if it has grabbed it or see it. The first person that I asked was to Nya cause she was there on the hallway.

"Nya, have you seen my black hoodie?" I asked. "No Cole, sorry" She said. Then I decided to go to Jay's room cause he is the one who is always in my room to grab my videogames or comics. I went inside his room. "Have you grabbed my hoodie?". "I haven't entered to your room, dude." he explained. I get outside his room, I was gonna asked Zane, but I know that Zane wouldn't do it, he always respect our personal space and we respect his. So there's no way to blame on him.

"I'm forgetting someone?" I asked myself. Then I shoked my head. "I'm missing Kai". That little rat, yeah I love him, but I hate that he is always grabbing my things without my permission. I walked to his room and get inside. "Kai." I said with a serious tone I closed the door and I saw him on his desk, I think his studying cause we are decided to finish our highschool year. He was sitting giving me his back and I could see that he was with my hoodie on. I get closed to him then he looked at me, his face seems sleepy. I sighed. "How many times I've told you to not grab my things without asking?" I said a little mad. "Sorry...I was cold..." he mumbled which it sounded cute like a little kid. 

I just sighed. "Sorry..." he said it again, he looks tired. "I'll forgive you this time" I said. Just because he looks pretty cute with it...It did even passed a minute when I saw him almost sleeping while he was studying for tomorrow's history quiz. "Go to bed Kai" I ordered him. "Just 5 minutes more...I'm bad at history and I don't wanna get a bad grade again.." He explained. "Don't make me to take you by myself to your bed" I said. "Let me study Cole..." His face was pretty tired and he can burly stay awake, I just sighed and carried him. He rapidly fall asleep in my arms, Oh hell...he is so cute, I tried to put him in his bed but he held onto me tightly while he was sleeping, as if he didn't want to leave my arms. I blushed that was so damn cute. I sit on the bed with him on my chest, he hugged me tight and like a slot. I started rubbing his hair and give him a kiss on his forehead. He made some groans, cute groans...which they made me blushed more I like how he acts when he is asleep. He smells pretty good, like vanilla, I'll get crazy if my hoodie stays his odor. He seems pretty comfty with my hoodie.

I stay quiet, while I was hearing the rainy drops falling from the dark sky and Kai sleeping on my chest very warm and comfty...I think this is better than reading a book while drinking hot chocolate.