Kai's tantrums

Kai is the tantrum of the team. If he wants something he should have it yes or yes. And if he refuses to have something, he shouldn't have it even if they force him to, like medicines. Yes, Kai is one of those people who if you tell him"Take this medicine." He will throw a tantrum that he didn't take it and why. And that's what's happening now, Kai is sick with the flu, and poor Cole is struggling to get him to take his medicine.

"I didn't ask you if you want it or not. You'll take it no matter what, it's for your own good!" Cole said somewhat angrily.

"And I tell you, I won't take that!" Kai said as he sneezed.

Cole sighed. "Do whatever you want then."

"Whatever". Kai said and crossed his arms.

Later that night Kai snuck into Cole's room. "Cole..." he said as he moved it a little. Cole woke up. "Kai?" he said confused.

Kai let out a sob and sniff. "I can't stand the flu anymore...can you give me my medicine...? please..."

Cole let out a sighed. "You're such a tantrum Kai.

"Kai sniff. "I'm sorry Rocky...''

"Okay, Okay. But don't cry." Cole said as he gave him the medicine.

Kai made a disgusting face as he drank the medicine. And he ended cuddling Cole, and Cole wrapped him with the blankets in his arms so he can't get cold.