Jealous boy (Spicy)

(your welcome baby B))

He didn't even have time to run when Kai is cornered against the wall by his boyfriend, Cole.

"Why are you so mad?" Cole asked.

Kai rolled his eyes.

"I don't know, go and ask your Princess Vania if you want." Kai responded in a serious tone.

Not even seconds passed before Cole took the hint. Of course, they had arrived after the mission they had in Shintaro, Cole became very good friends with Princess Vania, so he spent a lot of time with her to get to know her better, but he didn't take into account that his boyfriend would get jealous. He smirked to him.

"Its my firefly jealous, huh?" Cole said in a playful tone.

Kai blushes a bit.

"Idiot..." he said.

Cole gets closer to him.

I'll show something so you can see that you are only for me and I'm only for yours~...

Kai didn't even give him time to react when her boyfriend put his hands inside his pants and began to caress his crotch, making him gasp with pleasure. Cole leaned into him starting a French kiss, and Kai moaned softly by the second. They fell on the bed, Cole on top of Kai following the kiss, while Kai wrapped his arms around his lover's neck, pleasing him with his gasps and moans. The scene became more tense, Cole gently undressed Kai, as did Kai with him, pulling his gi up, the French kiss continued. Until Cole decided to break it while a string of saliva hung from their mouths. Kai could still be heard gasping with pleasure.

Is that enough for you, my firefly? Cole said smirkly.

Kai whimpered and sigh* yea...

Wanna continue? Cole asked.

Kai nods. Yes please...~

Cole continued smiling and they continued like that all night.

Don't judge me! I'm half asleep-