Chapter : 93.2 : Glory Restarts

+Check out the other novel by clicking my profile.

+My YT Channel: ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA_o7H0XZmHnnX0UlvGP4Yg ) Or ( Sokdavid Gaming )

+My P'atreon: ( https://www.P'atreon.com/Sokdavid )

+My Facebook Page : ( https://www.facebook.com/P.S.David123/ ) Or ( Sokdavid Gaming on Facebook )

If you want to read more chapters, some are on my P'atreon.

-----------

Thank You, Deya, For Becoming A Member On My Pa'treon. May The Emperor Protect.

-----------

Perhaps only Rommel knew the reason for this, but when they went to ask Rommel, he laughed it off. Elizabeth did not go back to her residence when she came back to the Royal Tombs Mountains, instead, she came to Rommel's hut. Even here, Rommel still liked to live in a hut.

"Rommel, does the Father give a hint?" Elizabeth asked with a hint of hope in her eyes.

"No." Rommel looked at the location of the legendary passage and shook his head, "I haven't seen it since the last time I was given a hint."

On this side of the world, at present, only Elizabeth and Rommel knew about Sebastian's existence. Last time, why did Rommel take the initiative to worship Elizabeth as the leader? Naturally, it was because Sebastian tipped him off.

"Can you make some predictions?" Elizabeth hesitated for a moment and asked.

The most powerful thing about Rommel was not a strategy, instead, it was his prediction.

Rommel looked at Elizabeth, smiled, and said, "The opportunity is unpredictable, Your Highness wants me to measure the realm, that is also too difficult for me."

At this time, the air suddenly shook slowly. Elizabeth and Rommel's eyes stared straight and they were looking at it without moving. This familiar sign...

"Glory restarts again, get ready." Sebastian left this sentence after that there were no more hints.

Elizabeth might not be able to comprehend it for the time being, but it shouldn't be difficult for Rommel...

"Father-!" Elizabeth shouted rather excitedly, but there was no response for a long time.

The words in the air slowly dissipated. Elizabeth and Rommel looked at each other and both saw a quake in each other's eyes, as well as a hint of excitement.

"It's ready, Your Highness," Rommel said.

"Is this day finally coming?" Elizabeth muttered to herself.

After completing the law of gravity, Elizabeth seemed to feel that her whole body was empty. She was no longer 12 or 13 years old, and that desire to explore the nature of everything in the world came especially after the death of her mother. The only affection in the world that could keep her occupied was also broken.

The rest might be an illusory legend. Elizabeth had seen Kai and Bruno's diaries, especially Bruno's. Bruno's old age could be described as quite miserable, he was seriously ill in bed, blinded by the top and bottom but had been reluctant to leave.

For the sake of someday, the ability to travel through planetary passages and the alien conquest, but Bruno struggled to hold on for ten years. After all, it could not wait.

Elizabeth was also only in her twenties, she sometimes wondered. What if she... couldn't wait for this day? However, just when it was spontaneous, Sebastian's tip appeared.

Elizabeth pressed down her excitement, her eyes regained that glimmer that she had when she first studied the gravity of all things. For his part, Rommel called Simon and Sorge.

"Teacher." Simon and Sorge shouted respectfully.

There were some questions in their minds. This teacher, who was always on cloud nine, why was he looking a little excited?

"Do you have any good strategies for dealing with Yasuda in the south?" Rommel directly asked.

Simon and Sorge were slightly taken aback. Elizabeth was in charge of Yasuda's matter, so the teacher never bothered with it either. Why was he asking all of a sudden today?

"With our strength, it is not easy to solve Yasuda." Not knowing Rommel's thoughts, Simon could only reply in a normal manner.

"What if we don't send a single Guardsman?" Rommel looked at the two men and said, "Solve this matter within a year, is there a problem?"

"No," Rommel asked in person, Simon and Sorge had no confidence but it could only be dealt with.

Seeing the rapid and orderly development of the Astra Militarum, Sebastian also did not observe much. He slowed down the flow of time and afterward, out of the house, here it was again Planet Association.

"Hello, Mr. Sebastian." The staff member who received Sebastian was an old acquaintance, the young female staff member from the first few times.

"It's been a while since you've been over here, what can I do for you this time?" the young female staff member asked.

"I'm here to apply for the title of Star Hunter," Sebastian said.

After that, she took out his membership card. This was the membership card of the Planet Association.

"Star Hunter?" The young female staff member took the membership card.

She operated a few times with the projection in front of her, it became evident that Sebastian had done all kinds of things.

"Huh?" Seeing all of this, the young female staff member could not help but make a slightly surprised sound.

"Is there a problem?" Sebastian asked.

"No problem, I'll handle it for you." The young female staff member smiled faintly and immediately operated quickly.

"Star Hunter, huh?" Sebastian had a faint expectation in his heart.