Chapter 7

Alex: "Im coming!"

Tim: "This conversation isn't over boot!"

Alex rolled his eyes and walked back to Lucy.

Lucy: "What were u guys talking about?"

Alex: "Oh nothing!"

Lucy: "Mhm boot, right put all this stuff in evidence bags and then we will go from there!"

Alex: "Copy!"

Lucy got up and walked over to Tim.

Lucy: "Tim why were you shouting at my boot. That's my job!"

Tim: "He was staring at your ass!"

Lucy: "What and you're jealous?"

Tim: "Noooo, its just not professional!"

Lucy: "You used to stare!"

Tim: "That was different we were dating!"

Lucy: "Tim, nothing is going to happen between me and my boot, I'm his T.O!"

Tim: "But I was your T.O. and we dated!"

Lucy: "Tim that's not the same, you used to be my T.O. you weren't when we got together!"

Tim rolled his eyes.

Lucy: "Tim, we aren't together anymore you need to get over that, and if your worried im going to date him, then don't because he isnt my type, (she chuckled) I've got this from here okay, I'll speak to my boot, I'll meet you at the Hospital!"

Tim: "Fine, atleast your speaking to me!"

Lucy: "Whatever happens outside the job doesn't affect my work, and neither should it you, don't shout at my boot again, I can handle it!"

Tim: "Just take it easy!"

Lucy sighed and walked back to Alex.

Lucy said sternly: "Are you done boot?"

Alex: "Yep, what do we do now!"

Lucy: "Put it in the shop, and that's all we can do until we find out who this guy is and who would do it to him."

Lucy: "But first tell me what happened to him!"

Alex: "Okay, looks like a shot to the heart, 2mm bullet, and it looks like they knew what they were doing!"

Lucy: "Good work now get this stuff into the shop, detectives are on their way!"

Alex: "Copy!"

Just then Lucy got a sharp pain in her stomach. Alex noticed.

Alex: "Woah you okay!"

Lucy: "Im fine, get to the shop!"

Alex walked back to the shop and shortly after Lucy followed.

They got in the shop and Lucy decided to talk to Alex about what Tim said.

Lucy: "Boot, you understand that I am your T.O. right?"

Alex: "Yes!"

Lucy: "THEN START ACTING LIKE IT, ITS YOUR FIRST DAY ON THE JOB AND YOUR ALREADY CAUGHT STARING AT MY ASS, IT'S UNACCEPTABLE NEVER DO IT AGAIN DO YOU UNDERSTAND!"

Alex: "I wasn't staring!"

Lucy: "OH SO NOW SERGEANT BRADFORD IS LYING, I KNOW ME AND HIM FELL OUT BUT I STILL TRUST AND BELIEVE WHAT HE SAYS HAWLEY!"

Alex: "Jeez sorry!"

Lucy: "Just admit what you did next time and don't lie!"

Alex: "Understand, sorry to burst your ego!"