chapter 2

After what felt like hours he got up and walked away like nothing happened and there I was ,on the floor, totally helpless. I crawled to my handbag that was a few feet away from me and dailed Kendricks number.

NALEDI: Kendrick please come get me ..please hurry.

I said with tears falling down my face.

KENDRICK:  Woah baby, where you at?Calm down, send me your location.

I hung up and gathered myself. I sent him my location and nothing but five minutes later he arrived. I walked to the car and instantly began crying.

KENDRICK: What happened baby. What's wrong?

I couldn't bring myself to tell him,I brought this to myself. I went to that table by myself and look where I ended up.

KENDRICK: Okay let's go get your siblings at Lihles and head to the hotel .

NALEDI: No! Leave them there. I don't want them to see me like this.

KENDRICK: Just tell me what happened baby, did you get robbed? Did you get in a fight?

NALEDI: Just please drive Kendrick. I'm tired.

We made it to the hotel and I got into the shower. The warm water on my skin felt so relieving but I could still feel his hands on my body, using me like I was an animal.

KENDRICK: Naledi ,you've been in there for an hour now . You okay?

I quickly wiped my tears and turned off the shower.

NALEDI: Yeah I'm good.

I got out the shower and decided to call Karabelo.

*Calling Karabelo *
NALEDI:  Hello Karabelo...ntse le le shap?

KARABELO: Yeah re grand . Where are you aus'Naledi? Why are we ko ha aus'Lihle?

NALEDI: I can't talk right now,I'm just glad you're safe. Tell Mpho I love her ,I love you too Karabelo.  Always remember that.

KARABELO: We love you too ,you're being weird aus'Naledi?

I sighed and hung up.

KENDRICK: So you gonna talk to me now?

NALEDI: I'm tired Kendrick ,I want to sleep.

I got under the covers of the bed and closed my eyes hoping that maybe everything was a dream. Kendrick tried to hold me and comfort me but all I could think about was Kopano and what he did to me.

The past couple of days have been torture, I've been having to work twice as hard ko Mug n Bean to impress Michael, I've been having to lie to Mpho and Karabelo about why we had to leave the apartment and on top of that I've been feeling terribly sick. Throwing up ,headaches, running stomach, you name it .

NALEDI: Do you have any painkillers ?

LIHLE: No babes ,why wussup?

NALEDI: I have a headache and  I've been throwing up kore I'm just a mess.

LIHLE: Hebanna,meiskat o pregnant?

Pregnancy....no it can't be. Oh shit Kopano! He didn't use a condom .

LIHLE: So ,have you and Mr Kendrick been busy?

NALEDI: Come with me.

I said taking her by the hand and heading to clicks .

LIHLE: You know if Michael notices we're gone I'm also gonna get fired?

NALEDI: Lihle it's an emergency for God's sake.