chapter 26

Present time.

ZWIDE:So you gonna pass the lighter or what?

Not me standing there like a complete imbecile. You could swear I was literally drooling over this man like he didn't do me wrong.

My phone rang cutting the silence between us.
NALEDI: Belo. What's up?......Okay and.......I'm at work ,I can't take ....fine I'll ask Lihle to fetch her.

I hung up and took a strong, long pull at the blunt between my fingers.

ZWIDE: Everything okay?
I scoffed at how so concerned he sounded.

ZWIDE: Believe it or not, I cared about your siblings. I cared about you...

NALEDI: Oh please Zwide. Cut the fucking act...

ZWIDE: What I felt for you was never an act Naledi.

NALEDI: Well it felt like it for sure. You lied to me, made me believe and trust you Godongwana. I let you...I let you sleep with me.

ZWIDE: And I don't regret one moment of it. Of us.

NALEDI :There was no us,you just took advantage of me like you did with Natasha coz that's what you do! You use your strength to use women and make yourself feel better as a man.
I blurted, finally feeling the weed kick in.

He walked towards me and grabbed the lighter out of my hand.

ZWIDE: Don't let your emotions do the talking Mama.
He said with a sinister grin lighting up a cigarette he took out from his pocket.

NALEDI: I'm better than you. You shy away from your emotions because they turn you into a monster.

ZWIDE: I find that we're quite the same. You've been through alot,I've been through alot. We both care about eachother.....

NALEDI: I don't have time for this, for your little mind games.

I turned around and walked to the backdoor as I felt Zwide roughly grab me by the neck and turned me around to face him.

''Zwide.'',I whispered I'm shock

He looked straight into my eyes and kissed me . His hands clutched to my neck making me desperate for air but I couldn't bring myself to let go of his lips. His tongue crept into my mouth tasting mine .....it was too much ,all at once.

I slowly pulled away from his thick, juicy perfect....woah Naledi! Get a grip ngwanana!!

His hand grabbed my throat ,pushing me to , wall. I desperately held his hands in attempts to get them off my throat,speechless to say the least.

ZWIDE:......You're mine Naledi. Do you understand me?
My mouth suddenly got dry ,my eyes began tearing up but yet I still yearned for him to get in between my legs.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

ZWIDE: Do you understand me?

NALEDI: Yes .

ZWIDE: Good girl.
He placed a soft kiss on my forehead filling my body with warmth. His grip loosened around my neck and he placed my lighter in my hands.