Chapter 21: Snacks

The two wolves enter the dull room. They take a quick glance around.

"Ah nice to see some new faces. Explain the reason for your visit." The vampire orders.

The wolves obey.

***

The omega yawns. He had no school today therefore all he's been doing is lying on his bed and texting his friends.

Taehyung will pick him up in a few to finish the project since they were behind and then if they have time maybe Hosoek can help him with some wolf things.

The omega is nervous. If things go well then he will learn many new stuff. Hopefully it goes well.

Jimin smiles as he realizes he'll be seeing Yunho once more. His smile widens when the alpha crosses his mind. Remembering the things they did yesterday just because he came to check on him.

The boy giggles.

His smile slowly disappears when his phone rings.

"Shit."

Jimin reads his father's name.

He declines the call.

He's not ready yet. Not now at least.

The omega sends him a text.

Me: at the library cant pick up sorry

His father responds immediately.

Father: It's ok. Have you taken the pills?

Jimin turns to his drawer that contains the pills he was given yesterday. The same container that hadn't been opened at all.

Me: yes

Father: Ok great. Call you later I have to go.

Me: ok

The omega sighs and turns off his phone. He hears when the front door opens.

Probably his mother.

After she returned from the store she bought some chips and soda for Jimin.

Of course he was confused and didn't know if to take them but had no choice since the woman just dropped them off and left his room. He hasn't opened a single one but maybe now he will. He gets up but stops when he hears a thud.

Slowly turning around he's met with a grin.

"Stop doing that!" Jimin whisper yells as he throws him a pillow.

The alpha catches it as he touches the back of his neck.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you." He somewhat chuckles out, feeling a pinch of guilt.

Jimin raises a brow.

"Who said I was scared?"

Jungkook scoffs.

"Right the jump that you definitely didn't do, didn't show how you were scared at all." The boy sarcastically says as he goes to lay on the bed.

Jimin rolls his eyes.

"Jumping is normal. Maybe I was excited." He responds carelessly, grabbing some chips.

The alpha smirks.

"You were excited to see me?"

"Ah don't get cocky now. I was excited to have someone to eat with." The omega says as he throws him a small bag of chips but still with his back facing the alpha.

Okay maybe he did get scared but only a tiny bit but he would never admit that. Plus it's not a lie either that he got excited when he saw who it was.

He quietly gasps when he sees a bag of chips he loves. He used to eat them so much back in his home town.