Chapter 25: Happy Birthday

The wolf runs through the woods. So conflicted with his emotions at the moment. He reeks of the omega's scent which is driving him crazy but also keeping him sane.

He hates himself for getting horny when he was supposed to help Jimin. He hates how his wolf howls for the omega when he isn't his.

Jimin probably hates him right now. He probably thinks the alpha is disgusting and just wanted him out of his house.

He whimpers at the thought.

Passing some of his pack mates that are still outside he goes straight to his home.

He leaves all the lights off as he lays beside his bed. Curling into himself, still in his wolf form.

The alpha closes his eyes in frustration.

Fighting off the urge to run back to the omega. It's just all confusing for him right now.

Jungkook doesn't understand all the feelings building up in his body. So many different emotions all at once that he never once had to deal with before he met Jimin.

The alpha has never felt the need to stay with someone and never let him go. He's never had such an urge to protect someone with all his might. He's never had his wolf howl for someone he barely met.

Jungkook groans.

It all started the moment he smelled blackberries on the beta. Hoseok was heading back to his house when he passed by the alpha. His nose instantly picked up on the omega's scent.

He couldn't stop the irritation from bubbling inside of him.

His wolf quickly began to assume.

Did he scent Jimin? Did Jimin scent Hoseok?!

Either way both thoughts annoyed the hell out of him. He needed to know for himself therefore he shifted and ran to the omega's home. Halfway there he remembered that the beta was supposed to help Jimin with training therefore he might have taught him how to scent.

The alpha relaxed the moment he smelled the omega. Fresh blackberries, the only scent that surrounded him.

Scenting him was something he never thought he would do. He never scented someone apart from his family. All the wolves he's been with always wanted to be scented but he never budged.

And now, now that he did it with Jimin, he just wants to do it again.

The way the omega molded into him, the way it felt to hold him so close... so intimate... it just felt so right. As if it were always meant to be that way.

It was even better when Jimin scented him back.

Jungkook breathes in. Remembering the fresh burst of blackberries. His scent so sweet but earthy. So mouthwatering.

His wolf whimpers at the thought of not being able to do it anymore.
Jimin had basically pushed him away or so that's how his wolf took it as.

Was his mother right? Is this all because of their nature? Does he only feel a pull between them since Jimin's an omega and he's an alpha? Is it still affecting them since Jimin's heat?

Or is it because he actually li-

He's alert when there's a knock to his door.

The alpha really doesn't want to see anyone that isn't the omega right now.

He tries to ignore it but the knock is there once again.

Huffing he shifts back to his human form and puts on some clothes.