Chapter 23: Inner Wolf

The vampire chuckles.

"My people would never touch yours unless we had a motive. I think you've mistaken." He speaks, his voice as steady as ever.

"We can tell the differences between all creatures. I'm sure the two who attacked our pack were definitely vampires. All we are asking for is to kill six of yours since six of us died." The wolf states.

The vampire's eyes narrow.

"Without evidence that can't happen."

The wolves bow.

"Well then."

Without another word both werewolves leave.

He quirks a brow as he glances at his assistant.

"Keep a note on them."

The man bows.

"Yes my lord."

***

The group looks up the moment Yugyeom takes a seat.

"Hello, I hope you guys don't mind if I sit here for a bit."

"Ah no no you're fine." They smile.

"Thanks for the milk, I'm Yugyeom by the way, one of Jungkook's best friends." He greets Jimin.

The omega smiles.

"I'm Jimin nice to meet you."

The taller turns to the alpha.

"You can have it, here." He hands it to Jungkook.

The alpha's eyes slightly widen.

Conflicted by what's happening. It's just a simple nice gesture of someone but should he take the gift of another omega when he's with-

Wait, he's with no one. He has no omega so it shouldn't matter... should it?

"Thanks Yugyeom." He awkwardly chuckles, grabbing the bottle.

The omega gives him a big smile.

"No problem. I just know how much you like it so I thought why not. So how are you? I know so much has been on your mind with the mating thing and all."

"Oh uh, I've been ok. Yeah the mating thing has..."

Jimin shifts his focus away from them. Instead turning his attention to his friends on the left who do the same.

He sees as the beta gives him a small smile but other than that they begin a conversation of their own. He tries to pay attention but his mind just won't let him. It fills with different things he almost forgot about.

Mating.

He knows Jungkook has to mate soon and that thought itself just doesn't sit right with him at the moment.

He's not blind. He can easily tell the omega named Yugyeom is interested. He can see the way he smiles at the alpha. He doesn't know what they are talking about but Yugyeom seems to find it very humorous since all he does is laugh at whatever Jungkook says. It also seems they've been friends for a while since the omega commented about the alpha's somewhat obsession with banana milk. They probably got distant for some reason but are now catching up. Maybe Jungkook will then take a liking to him, who knows.

That shouldn't matter to him though. He just hopes the alpha finds a good partner.

Jimin sighs when the uncomfortable feeling he felt during the meeting starts building up once again.

Glancing at his food he purses his lips.

"Hey do you think we could start with the training, there's something I've been meaning to ask." Jimin speaks to the beta.