Ep 1: The Best Laid Plan

In Blood Gulch, the cyan soldier Tucker laid on the ground face down. Still moaning in pain as Steve, Freya and Donut stood above looking down onto him.

Freya: Are you feeling well enough to walk?

The teal girl was standing next to Tucker as she had finished tending to him, though now he was just moaning on and on even after Freya had him rested longer than he should've.

Tucker: Can you just leave me here to die?

Steve: No, as much as Sarge would want it. We need all the help to kill O'Malley and rescue Lopez.

Freya: And Doc!

Donut: You can't die! I'm bored! All these girls wanna talk about is chick stuff, and not the fun chick stuff like ribbons and unicorns. Freya's the only normal one here!

As all that was happening, Tex was in deep conversation with Sheila as they talked "girl stuff".

Tex: I don't have treads, but I often find them looking at things they really shouldn't be.

Donut: You see? Boring stuff like oppression, and a hostile work environment.

Freya: I agree, I mean I don't even think Tex likes me for some reason...not that it matters...

Tucker: Get Doc, I need Doc.

Steve: You don't need Doc, we have Freya who just healed you.

Donut: Also, he got possessed by that evil guy and they escaped. He's the one that shot you. Don't you remember?

Tucker: I know. I want him to shoot me again.

Donut: Now, now now, sounds like someone's got a case of the "poor me's". If you were gonna die you would have done it by now! Maybe you just need to realise that you were under great pain and you have to live with it. But thanks to Freya, she saved you the hassle!

Steve: Tucker...Get up soldier.

He turned over but saw the glare from the grey corporal. The gaze nearly made the cyan soldier stand to attention, though still in pain.

Steve: And if your thinking of a new robot body, just don't it's not worth losing all your organs and be human. Besides, I think you'd be dead for real if you tried.

Tucker: Alright alright! Where is everybody anyway?

Donut: They all left to chase Doc. But don't you worry, they left a long time ago, so I'm sure they'll be back any minute. Simmons had a full-proof plan to catch him.

Meanwhile, Simmons was within the teleporter's nexus, the maroon stood near one of the many green portal teleporters. Many like the one's they had back at Blood Gulch.

Simmons: Hello? Hello? Is anybody here? Just great. I guess we all got separated in the teleporter.

He switched his radio on. Hoping for Sarge or anyone to pick up.

Simmons: Sarge, this is Simmons, do you read me? Apparently, your plan to chase Lopez and Doc has failed miserably! I appear to be stuck in some kind of nexus of teleporters which could take me anywhere in the universe. Or, it's the janitor's closet- hell, I don't fucking know! Sarge, are you there? Sarge!

As that was happening, Sarge and Caboose were still together in the creek as Sarge was on his radio as he was still lost.

Sarge: Hello? Anyone? DO YOU READ ME? Do I read you? Anyone? Anybody? Nobody?
Ok.