Ep 9: It's a biological fact

The Reds and Blues arrived at the Zanzibar base where O'Malley was hiding. As they did, Steve walked up to Tex and gave her a quick hug before stepping back. Leaving a confused look on Simmons. 

Tex: Good to see your alright Steve!  So what took you guys so long to get here?

Steve: There's 8 of us who all had to travel on one vehicle that happens to be a 3 seater. 

Simmons: Hell, half of us had to sit on someone's lap.

Tucker: You had it lucky, you got the girl on yours Steve. I'd kill to have a pretty girl to sit on me and-

Freya: If you finish that sentence, there's going to be a live round in your balls!

Donut: It was a great road trip! My favourite part was when Grif tried to change gears and he accidentally-

Grif: *groans* Please, let's not tell the story. Is there somewhere I can wash my hands?

Steve: There's a literal ocean behind you.

Sarge: What'd you find Tex?

Tex: Well, O'Malley's holed up in his fortress. He's been fortifying his defences for a few days now. And he's got some help, one of those religious nuts you guys picked up.

Caboose: Oh I like them, they were funny.

Tucker: Caboose, they tried to kill you because of a flag!

Caboose: I try not to remember the bad things about people.

Tucker: That's all they tried to do. There were no good things!

Caboose: That's okay. I have a really bad memory WOW LOOK A BEACH!

Sarge: Shut up Caboose, what's your plan Тех?

Tex: Well, first we have to breach an outer wall.

Caboose: Ooh, I love breaching!

Tex: Then we have to get passed another wall.

Grif: Two walls? Some people are so materialistic.

Tex: I didn't say it'd be hard to get past. After that, we have to get passed the gun turrets and break into the building.

Sarge: And then we attack O'Malley!

Tex: No. That's where we plant this.

They all looked over to the ground and saw a ball, that looked very techy and advanced.

Caboose: We're planting a volleyball.

Tex: It's not a ball, it's a bomb.

Steve: *groans* Oh great, not another bomb...

Caboose: A Volley-bomb?

Tex: The second wall has a guard tower and an enormous razor-sharp spinning blade.

Simmons: What, that thing? It's spinning like two miles an hour!

Tex: I found a location inside the base, where we can set it off and take the whole place down. I marked the spot with a big X.

Tucker: You scouted it?

Tex: Yeah.

Freya: Then why do you need us?

Tex: What do you mean?

Tucker: She means, if you got passed the two walls, the huge spinning blade, the gun turrets and made it all the way to the fortress, why didn't you just plant the bomb then, instead of putting big X on the floor?