Ep 2: Visiting Old Friends

In the Nexus, Simmons was crouched near a teleporter trying to work out the portals to see if he could find anyone.

Simmons: Okay, let's see. I'll wire this thing into that, then maybe I can signal boost on that thing there. ... I might just be able to get that to work.

The portal began to clear up and through the portal, Sarge and Caboose were stood back to back, shooting at all of the Red and Blue soldiers. 

Sarge: CABOOSE, KEEP THEM AWAY FROM ME! GET THAT ONE! AND THAT ONE! NO! NO! The one on the left! GET 'EM.

Simmons: Sarge! Is that you?

Caboose: I don't want to kill... but I don't want to die even more-

Simmons: Sarge! Caboose! Can you hear me?

Caboose: Yes I heard you sergeant.

At the battle of the Creek, Sarge just knocked out one of the approaching blues before turning to Caboose.

Sarge: I didn't say anything, numb-nuts. Caboose, we have to break this cycle of attack and retaliation. Either by A) convincing the two sides to live in peace, or B) by getting ourselves completely involved and kicking some serious ass! I vote B.

Caboose: I have a plan Sergeant, but we will have to move quick! Listen! *whisper* Whisper, whisper, whisper. Do you think that will work?

Sarge: That's your plan? All you said was "whisper, whisper, whisper."

Caboose: I know, I just wanted to be the one with the plan for once.

Sarge: *groans* Come on, I have an idea.

Meanwhile, Somewhere Else in the unknown parts of the Galaxy.

Phil: This sucks man. I have to do everything around here. *mimics* 'Go guard the wall, Phil. 'Go bring the jeep, Phil.' 'Go do everything, PHIL.

Something fell from the ceiling and landing behind him, a white soldier stood right there.

Phil: Woah! What was that?!

He turned around, only to see absolutely nothing.

Phil: Nothing, it's that stupid, sucky wind. Breaking a twig, coming up from behind me, and breaking real heavy.

He turned around again, only to see the White soldier this time. 

Phil: What the?!

?: 'Ello Mate.

The man had a thick English cockney accent man in white armour knocked him down to his knees.

Phil: Oh, man what? This sucks! What's going on?

?: Roight, here's the way this works. I ask you a question, you tell me an answer. One question, one answer. I don't get the answer I like? We've got a problem. And if we've got a problem, YOU'VE got a problem. Is that clear?

Phil: Okay! Just don't hurt me, I'm a single parent.

?: Splendid! That's the attitude Ol' Chap. Now first question, Where are you hiding the plans?

Then all of a sudden a ringtone came from the man.

?: *clears throat* Ahem, right. Where are you hiding the- m

The ringtone got louder.

?: Right, need to get that, one second. Hello? Yes this is he speaking. Oh! Hello! Yes! Right! Oh bugger! Spell that with a T or an F, do you? Thought you said something else. No, I'll get right on it.