Ep 15: Let's come to order

Inside the Zanzibar fortress Church was inside with Tex who was standing with him, somewhere private to discuss the heavy revelation.

Tex: What do you want Church?

Church: *sarcastically* Oh I don't know, maybe it's the fact that we have a NEPHEW!?

Tex: ......who told you?

Church: I went back in time and found out alright. But when where you going to tell me!?

Tex: Look Church, it's a bit more complicated then you think.

Church: Yeah, I know! But how do I have a nephew!? And I don't know about it?! Did I have a secret brother or sister and had him? Or was he from your side of the family?

Tex: Look *aggravated* Church, it's too much for you to know right now. You don't have a brother or sister.

Church: Oh really? So it is your side of the family. A family you never told me about!

Tex: Look I'll tell you more about him at some point but, all you need to know is that your not his uncle!

Church: Oh yeah? Well let's just find out!

And he just walked away.

Tex: And where do you think your going?

Church: Going to ask my 'Nephew' some questions!

Tex: Son of a bitch.

Meanwhile outside the fortress, Tucker was with Steve and Freya as they were checking out the sword as Steve tried to get it to turn on but couldn't.

Steve: Come on! How the hell do you turn this thing on?!

Tucker: *Giggles* Maybe your just having a hard time 'getting it up'.

Freya: Well you quit it with those jokes?

Tucker: Haha never.

After a couple more attempts of trying to get the energy sword working, Steve finally gave
uр and handed it back to Tucker.

Steve: You know what I give up, besides. Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side.

Tucker: Did you just quote star wars? *laughs* Now I like you even more. So what was you like back as a Freelancer? Was you just like Tex being desperate for money?

Steve: To be honest, I don't know...With my amnesia and all that. All I know from Tex was that I was sent to fight the covenant as a black ops and doing stuff for ONI.

Tucker just went wide eyes, but not because he was scared, but because he had a weird realisation.

Tucker:...Oh...I see. Your a literal Call of Duty character.

Steve: What? No I-

Tucker: Your practically Alex Mason from Black ops 1!

Steve: ....-Well possibly, but then again what do I know.

Tucker then cleared his voice as he terribly impersonated Hudson from COD Black ops 1.

Tucker: "The numbers Steve, what do they mean?"

Steve: *chuckles* Come on Tucker that sounds nothing like him. Here, *clears throat* "Reznov' s dead Mason! You here me he's dead!"

Tucker: Yours's isn't close either. It just sounds like Beetlejuice having a stroke.