chapter 18

Ethos POV:

The past few days had been going great except for the fact that Mateo had been acting even weirder. Today, however I wasnt able to see Joel as much because I had an important exam. After it passed I texted him asking if he wanted to meet. It was already the lunch break. He agreed so I decided to leave my books before that.

                 TW: sexual assault!!

When I arrived at the boys locker room only  Mateo was there. It was a bit awkward to be honest but I decided to just ignore him. I tried my hardest but he came closer to me and grabbed my wrist. "Whats ur deal? I dont feel comfortable around u. And I have a um..boyfriend." I blurted.

He looked at me with a smirk. "I bet hes not treating u right. Its that sophomore Joel right? The guy hasnt kissed anyone in his whole entire life and u expect him to be good at sex?" he laughed. "What the fuck? Im fucking 16 why would I want to have sex with a guy I started dating a few..days ago?!" I was shocked so that was the only thing I could think of.

He pushed me against the lockers and tried kissing me. I quickly pushed him away but he was still gripping my hand. He just grinned at me and pushed me again. I was too stunned to shout or speak or anything. He was already taking my shirt off and kissing me all over. I felt tears just pouring down my cheeks. He started undressing himself. "Ur fucking disgusting." I shouted and started crying even more. I was helpless.

Just as he was unzipping my pants someone entered the room. "WHAT THE FUCK." I heard Joels voice. He tried coming near me but Mateo pushed him and he fell on the ground. "Just as I thought, ur Ethos boyfriend. He asked me to have sex with him cause ur not good at it." he grinned and started kissing me again.

Joel seemed to not care about what Mateo had just said. He got up and punched the senior in the face. "UR DOING THIS TO A FUCKING MINOR WHAT IS WRONG WITH U??" he shouted and punched Mateo again who was at that point already bleeding. I could feel my eyes slowly closing. Joel was still shouting at the man while I just stood there uselessly. Then I passed out.

Joels POV:

After Mateo ran off I turned back to Etho who had clearly passed out. I took his clothes and then called the nurse just in case. She said that hes fine so I took him home. I laid him on my bed and while he was asleep I was thinking through what had just happened. I had known something was up with that guy but I had not expected that.

Soon he woke up. He looked like he was about to cry so I went up to him and hugged him. He started sobbing on my chest. I didnt know what to do so I just patted his head. After a little while he got up and thanked me.

"Of course. Did u know he um..wanted to do something with u before that or was it the first time this has happened?" I feared that he would say Mateo had done things like that many times. "He was very touchy when we first met but it was just hugging. Not trying to.." I could hear the pain in his voice. He laid down on my bed and so did I. The next things I knew we were cuddling.

(613 words)