Midnight Frights

Special for Candle_head_chanx and Dubs needs more content

🖕🔪🖕🔪🖕🔪🖕🔪🖕🔪🖕🔪🖕🔪🖕

(Y/N) P.O.V

"I hate you for making me do this..." I said, looking at my boyfriend's Rustic red eyes. He shot me a shit eating smirk as he kept playing the horror game he says he's always wanted to play with someone. More specifically... A lover.

" aaahhh come on babe!!! You love it~ getten to snuggle all close to your ever so loving boyfriend~ " he chuckled, kissing my nose lightly.

"Besides. I took my shades off... Now you have to do what I want.."

I sighed softly, hating that he used that to get what he wanted...

But it's flattering he wants to do stuff with me...

"Alr! Bade!! I got the screw driver!! ... I'm gonna unlock shit!!"

I smiled, laughing at his enthusiasm.

"Great... The sooner you do...the sooner we ca-"

"NO IM NOT!!! IM GOING BACK HOME!! LEAVING!!"

I jumped as he screamed that out, the shadow that startled him soon dissipating into smoke and disappearing. I blinked a few times before sighing with a smile.

Seems like even these games scare him. But I'm glad he's showing more than his tough guy act right now.

Soon after he found the door to unlock, he looked around some more.

His eyes darted everywhere. He seemed panicked.

"Hey Double...why don't we take a break... So you don't scare yourself too much..."

" .. A-Alright... But a short break... I think there some snacks in the fridge. You hungry?"

I giggled, nodding my head as we both got up. Making our way to the kitchen.

His team was out for the week so there weren't any troubles there. Vintage and Omega went to see their cousins while Red was visiting her parents down in New Inklands.

I was lost in my thoughts until Double stopped me with his arm. I looked up at him, confused until my gaze met a pair of glowing eyes.

Double slowly made his way to the knife set near the sink. The eyes never leave him. Like a predator and its prey.

He gave me a look. I nodded as he grabbed a knife slowly and i flicked on the lights.

He quickly lunged at the figure as the casually smacked him to the ground.

"You need to work on not being obvious... If I was a real robber... You'd both be dead..."

I gave a sigh both in frustration and relief.

Double gave a groan as he sat up, looking up at the figure.

"What are you doing here?? Shit you scared the shit outta us... When did your eyes glow?!?"

The... Male? Female?... It raised a brow.

"They've always did that..."

I cleared my throat as the person helped Double up.

"Oh... Right sorry...you don't know her..hehe... (Y/N) This asshole is Nightmare! One of my childhood friends! Nightmare!!! This is my lovely (bf/gf) (Y/N)" he said, coming up to me and kissed my cheek.

I blushed as Nightmare looked at us with a board expression.

"Someone actually can put up with your flirty ass? Nice... Anyways... Nice to meet you... Good luck..."

"Hey!!"

"Hehe... Anyways... What are you doing here miss?"

" Nightmare is fine... And I'm here because I needed to study up on weaponry and didn't wanna keep my team up.. Seems Dickhead forgot i was here..." Nightmare said, grabbing her book and tech.

Double just growled and led me away from her. She gave me a slight wave before she sat back down, continuing to read.

" do you not like her?"

"Nah...shes like a sister to me.. The harsh words are just how we talk to each other!! Now back to the game!! I feel better now!!"

" . . . Double egg i think we sho-"

"AAAAHHHH!! CRAWLING BITCH IN THE FUCKING VENTS!!!"

~Midnight Frights~

Nightmare belongs to me. She's one of my first ever OCs lol.

The quotes that were used are from Daz-games best jumpscares haha