Fairytale (Vintage x Shy Reader part 2 )

Y/NS P.O.V

I got home after the whole thing, a goofy grin on my face. It was about 4 in the morning, I didn't realize how long I was out. "And were have you been?" "AAHH! NIGHT-!" She covered my mouth "shut up...people are still sleeping you know..." I nodded and looked at her "why are you still up.." She sighed " there has been some...stuff that came up at home. I need to go back to participate in the war..." I gasped knowing about her and her royal blood line as well with the rest of her team. "I-im sorry...when are you leaving?" "Soon...but honestly...i might not come back. We are in the heat of it so it's not likely for all of us to come out alive." I went silent. "W-what do t-the others think of this.." She shook her head "they don't know...and they don't need to. Gives them one less thing to worry about...but when im gone you can tell them...and if they try to follow tell them I said for them to stay here...and it was a order." I felt tears prick my eyes, I nodded and pulled her into a tight hug. "Please try not to die.." She laughed lightly "I attend not to."

2 hours later

I was really worried about her, she is strong but to go back is a little insane... She was gone so it was ok to tell everyone.

Y/N Started a group chat

Y/N- h-hey guys...I have something to tell you...

Oh man! What is it! You seem sad!-Taku

Yeah whats got your tentacles in a bundle-Leo

And has anyone seen Nightmare? Shes not at home with us-Xander

Skull- She texted me a sorry and she'll be back soon maybe... Did some family stuff come up?

Army-...uuumm.... Shes gone so it's ok to tell you guys...

Emperor-Tell us what?

Army-Meet me at crusty seans...

"WHAT!?" Skull shouted "ddduuuudddeee yourrrr Girlfriend iiiisss a bbaaddasss...." Mask said, all of us looked at him "thats what you have to say?! She might die you insensitive little-!" Leo shouted as Xander and Takumi held him back. "P-Please stop! S-She will get threw this!! I-Im sure o-of it!" I shouted, they didn't seem to hear me as they kept arguing. I felt someone take hand and walk me away. I looked to see Vintage. "V-Vin-" "looked like you needed some space...lets go to the park ok? Get your mind off your friend and all." I sniffed and nodded.

The park was calm and quiet, it really didn't fit my mood but it helped it. "Do you want anything to drink Y/N?" Vintage asked me. "O-oh! F/F(favorite drink) will be fine...T-Thank you" he nodded and went to get the beverages, as i was thinking he came back and handed me my drink. I thanked him and took a few sips.

After awhile it was getting dark and he walked me home "thanks Vintage. That really helped me.." He nodded, his face turning a deep cyan "i wanted to ask you something.." I nodded "w-would you....go...da...mmm." "What?" "Would you go...on... A date...with me?" He said blushing harder. I also blushed a deep F/C and smiled " y-yes I will!" He smiled ever so slightly. "Cool I'll pick you up on...mmm...friday at 2:00 ok?" I nodded and went into the house

After that we went on 10 more dates and became boyfriend and girlfriend. Are first kiss was at the beach under the setting sun, something I'll always remember. 4 months later he asked me to marry him, a joyous day. And on the day of our wedding my best friend came back from her fight. She was beaten up quite a bit, had great big gashes and bruises on her arms and legs but she looked like the same old Nightmare I knew. It was the best wedding gift I ever got. Not long after that Skull and Nightmare got married, Vintage and I had two kids, one boy and one girl.

Many fairytales start with once upon a time. My life was never a fairytale...That's what I would always say to myself. But I had amazing friends,kids and a loving husband...guess my life was a fairytale and it ended with

Happily Ever After

Me:" what was that in the beginning!!"

Also me:" I don't know I didn't have had any ideas F***k off!!"

Anyways I hope you enjoyed it! Until next time byee!!!