Bewhitched (Specs x Luna)

Requested by @judokika-chan

Specs P.O.V

"Mmm.....mmmmm....MMMMMM!" I sighed, ive been at this desk for four hours just to try and write a love letter...its harder then it looks. And I to fall in love with Luna...she is a little creepy and scary...i don't know what drew me to her...maybe its her brightly colored cyan eyes, or her bright but weird smile?... Or her...her, I don't know...nothing seems appealing as to why I like her but I just can't stop thinking about her...she just has a charm to her...that drew me in... I sighed dreamily and taping "HEY SPECS!!!" "AAAAHHHH!!" Goggles came in as I scrambled to hide the papers. "Mmm whatcha doin!" I sweat,still trying to hide the papers. He laughed "come on! Just tell Luna how you feel!! And I can help!!" Oh fuck....

We got to the plaza and looked around. Goggles was going crazy trying to find her. wait...did he just "HEY!!! HAS ANYONE SEEN LUNA!!!" my cod he did..."goggles this is ridiculous...im going ho-whao!!" I tripped anf my glasses went flying onto a near by bench. "Specs! Oh my cod are you ok!! You shrunk again!!" "Goggles! Thats not me!! I'm over here!" I sighed, he always thinks were ever my glasses are...its me. "Hehe let me help you up..." I took the persons hand "ah...thank you...mmm sorry I can't really see you...can you help me get my glasses." I'm guessing they nodded because they walked off. "Here you go!" "Ah! Thank yo-!" I put my glasses on right when...LUNA KISSED ME!? "Heheheh! See you around!!"