Ink threw the heart (Skull x Headphones)

Requested by @AgentSkyler

Headphones P.O.V

"Aahh! I've said it once and I'll say it again! The S+ world is scary!" I yelled, just getting out of the battle against Skull and his team. They were strong especially Skull, he's strong, skilled, cute, handsome.....WAIT WHAT?! i can be crushing on someone I just met! "Hey Headphones you ok? Your really blue.." Goggles said, "y-yes im fine!!" "Hahaha I think someone has a crush!" Bobble hat said, " there is no time for love in a turf war!" Someone shouted, of course it was Rider.

A few days later

Skulls P.O.V

"Hey Skull its not like you to take rematches what changed?" "Mm thought it would kill some time.." I answered, I also I wanted to see that one girl again. She seemed interesting, kinda pretty too. But I cant think about that now, but I'll talk to her later.

After the battle

They beat me..."hmpf. Well i must say im impressed... especially with you." I said to the girl with headphones. "O-Oh!!Thank you Skull." She smiled, I felt my face heat up. "Skull and Headphones sitting a tree K-I-S-S-I-!~" Headphones covered the boys mouth. "Shut up!!" I just sighed, went up to her taking her hand and putting my number in her hand.

"Call me sometime and we can hang out."

Done! Sorry it was short, hope you like it tho!!