Laceless x Reader

Just something I wanted to do...so sorry if it sucks

Y/Ns P.O.V

"Wwwoooowww!!! So this is Inkopolis square!!"  I looked around, it was so vibrant and colorful it was mesmerizing. Ive also herd about some new powerful teams that came and reside here. "Hey...maybe we were outmatched here..." I looked over at Daniel one of my teammates. He was a small little inking with bright blue tentacles, fake contacts, Crazy arrows and a Inkfall shirt. He was also a shy squit, a flying squid is known to be shy though. He was also the smallest of us "Come on! A new place and new friends! It will be fun!!" Cherru another one of my teammates said looking at Daniel with a bright smile. Cherru was a squid with pink tentacles, the school girl uniform. Some type of pinks shoes, and a blue bow. She was the same size as me and she was the joyful one of the group "y-yeah I guess your right...." Daniel smiled slightly. I looked over to my final teammate Nightmare , the tallest of us, her being a rare giant squid so she was a good 5.9 feet tall. But she was considered the smallest of giant squids. She also had a rare color pattern for her tentacles. They were white with silver and light jade green tips, she had a Nylon Vintage hood with the yin and yang symbol on it, Rider boots, and a gold ear peace. She looked at me and gave me a firm nod with her usual blank stare. "Hay! We should go to the local maid cafe!!" Cherru said in a hyped tone of voice "HELL NO!!" "Aww but Nightmare..." "Last time you draged me to one of those you made me dress up!!!" I laughed as they bickered. Denial ran over to try and stop the fighting, I was walking over to help when I herd a voice behind me "hello are you guys new here?" I turned around with a closed eyed smile "yes we are! Who are you?" "We are team new Emperor! Or Newpor! Hehe" my two teammates stopped there little fight and walked over. "Oh its nice to meet you! I'm Y/N and these are my team mates Danial, Cherru, and Nightmare!!" I leaned in to what I assumed to be the leader. "Be careful around Nightmare, she can get intense." He only laughed "ok well I'm Prinz and this is my team Eging, N-Pacer, and Laceless!" I nodded and looked at all of them. Blushing when I saw this Laceless boy. "M-mm n-nice to meat...I MEAN MEET! NICE TO MEET YOU!!" I blushed out of embarrassment, hearing Cherru and Daniel laughing at me. Nightmare just stood there with a blank face. "So Pacer...how the idiot?" Nightmare asked looking at N-pacer "oh hes fine....wait did you just call him a idiot." "I mean...Emperor was one when we were kids..."

Time skip

At the end of the day we all ended up at the maid cafe, surprisingly with the X-Blood and Emperor. Nightmare and Cherru went somewhere in the back. "T-today was f-fun!! Thanks f-for showing us a-around." Daniel said taking a bite of his cookie. "Yeah no problem. As a king it is only right i show new common- i mean new comers around." "You really are arrogant arent you..."  "What was that rat?" Emperor said looking at Vintage. "The fuck you just call me?!?!" Vintage yelled enraged "you hurd me...rat." Ready to fight they both got up "BOTH OF YOU SIT THE FUCK DOWN NOW!!" Nightmare yelled, they both flinched and sat down "oh there you ar-!" I looked over only to see both Nightmare and Cherru in a maid outfit "u-umm...how?" Nightmare looked down "she promised me boba..." Cherru laughed in triumph. Most of the guys at the table got a nose bleed. All except Laceless and Daniel. "O-oh!! Y/N can i talk to you out side?" Laceless asked a light blush on his face, i smiled with a nod and we walked out "so whats up?" "I-i-i-i w-wanted to s-say t-that..." He took a deep breath "even though wr just met today...i feel like ive known you for a millennial...aww man t-that was cheesy...what I'm trying to say is...that i like you....a lot" I blushed a deep red and smiled, kissing him on the cheek. "I like you too Laceless!!"

Wwooowww...i wrote something yay!!

Cherru isnt mine and belongs to Creat3r1118Vintage

Daniel and Nightmare are mine

And you are belonged to....You of course!

I hope you enjoyed this!!