Charlie snippets

warnings: just a lil suggestion to a fun time wink
characters: Charlie x Fem! reader
extra: i headcanon Charlie is a lesbian... she's not bi have you SEEN this lady.. she loves her ladies for sure!! this chapter is going to be a little different, I got a request for Charlie x reader and they said it could be snippets of them being cute and I was like 'thats a great idea... I've never done it that way!' so here we are LOL
word count: 2261
date posted: 9/3/2024 8pm

horns - 

you were talking then Charlie, which was a thing you loved to tease her with, she always got pretty flustered with your constant teasing. whispering certain things in the middle of her singing or giving a grand speech just to see her squirm! right now was one of those times. you hugged her close, her face snug in your chest. She had a thing for boobs, not that she would ever admit that. your hands laced through her blonde hair smiling as you watched it drop down, you complimented her hair while it was down once and now she wears it down all the time. it was so cute, she was so fucking cute. how could someone as good as her be in hell? let alone date you!

"you look real snug there baby" you cooed and you felt her grip tighten on you muttering something but you didn't hear it due to it being muffled. you let out a hearty laugh at this shaking your head, your hands traced her sides and you could feel her tremble, holding back a giggle. the mighty princess of hell is ticklish, very very ticklish. you ran your hands across her backside making her mutter something, probably a 'not here' as she's said this to you many times over. you simply let out a hum and run your hands back to her waist before digging your fingers into her sides. the laughter falling from her lips always made your day, bubbly and cute. She tried to pull away from you but you had a clear advantage against her... you tickled harder, she tried to call mercy but nothing was going to stop you. well, not until you were smacked in the face with two horns. you stumbled back, holding your head up in pain as you felt the blood trickle down your neck, you cranked your neck down again looking at Charlie who was getting her breath back unaware of the assault she did. 

"you little shit-"

"h-hey?! wa-wait what!? babe!? why are you bleeding!?"

late - 

you adjusted your dress, some fancy shit you had to wear because of a dress code?? you didn't even know those were a thing in hell... you were going to be Charlie plus one on some big dick meeting with all the powerful hell rulers, you had met the king of hell a few times so you were on good terms which was a relief. meeting him was... a little awkward. moving on. Charlie said to dress nice and then had to explain 'nice' nice, whatever that meant. you always looked nice. not really... your style was like skater boy who hasn't been outside to skate in a month. regardless you were dressed to impress now! you had gone out with Angel Dust to find some pretty dress and good god it was pretty. you sometimes wore simple simple dresses but you were really outdoing yourself here, you felt pretty on top of it all so it was a nice feeling. nerves filled your stomach as you heard Charlie knocking at the door, she had never seen you in a dress this nice. Agnel Dust boosted your confidence a lot but now that she was actually going to see it without his support of him all his words went to waste. she knocked again, more frantically and you grumbled to yourself clipping the buckle on your heel and walking to the door opening it quickly.

"come onnn babe I don't want to be late-" she stopped midsentence with her fist in the air as she looked at you, jaw dropped after a moment. her eyes slowly scanning you up and down. down then up and then up and down over and over. it was a little embarrassing really, gawking at you so openly. normally she would try to be subtle about it but not now. you gave her a shy smile adjusting the dress slightly needing to do something under her gaze.