56. Don't We Love Us A Fruitful Hunt?

"I think I hate carriage rides as much as I hate boats."

Aegon chuckled and came up behind her, taking her hand in his hands as they waited for the remaining wagons where their sons were.

"I think Verraxes and Terraxes agree with you, a flight here would be better," he said. She looked around cautiously, and the place was already full of other nobles who had gathered around the king and queen in applause and cheers. "Do you remember any of this? I know your second name day was celebrated here." her grin didin't go unseen by Aegon clicking his tongue while shaking his head.

"I cannot recall, however this might have been the place where I first picked up my love for wine." he giggled at his own jest just as Alyssa tried to show a hint of amusement with a smile, but she herself did not like the idea of giving a two year old child wine.

From a distance, Sir Noah rode on his horse in a slow pace as two other carriges were roling up behind him. Finally Aegon and Alyssa could feel calm again as Tanya came out of the carriage with Rhaegar on her hip and Baelon holding her hand.

The moment the little boy saw his mother And father he let go of the Maids hand and ran up to them both. Aegon lifted him up in his arms as he always did and turned his head to his younger son who was taken by Alyssa. "Oh my sweet boys, finally"

His lips curled up to a joyous smile when she twirled around with the laughing prince in her arms for he knew that she had missed the boys even if there was mearly a few hours away from them.

Helaena came out next from the carriage with Daeron behind her as well as their children. Little Maelor was to held in his mothers arms when they came up to them "Aly, you are already here" she planted a kiss on her cheek before turning to Aegon, offering him the same thing. "Have you seen Aemond?"

Alyssa stiffened at the mention of her husbands brother, he had been so rude and had treated her son with no care, and so she did not want to hear of him for the moment. Aegon however had no idea of their previous encounter and shrugged at the question.

Daeron stood next to Helaena and spoke "I saw him over there, he is with the Beratheon's" Aegon nodded in response and Alyssa was starting to grow tired of the topic "Aegon we should get to our tent, to get settled before joining the others."

"Yes, yes we should."

"Will you join the Hunt, later brother?" Daeron wondered loudly before they could leave.

"I'm afraid I lack the skill."

"Oh, come on, don't be bashful, Aegon. I'm sure you still can shoot a crossbow."

Her brows rose slightly at hearing that, she had never seen him shoot, sparr with a word, sure, once. But she never thought that her husband would have an intrest in shooting with a crossbow.

"We will see"

Daeron seemed pleased with his answer and did not say enything else as they walked away to get to their tent. Above their heads, high in the sky were the family's dragons that flew feely in the sky. Sunfyre's Golden scales shone in the sunlight and not far away flew Verraxes and Terraxes alonside one another. They roared at each other, fighting like siblings.

Alyssa reached out her hand to move the tent's fabric out of the way so that they may enter. It had already been set for them with another "room" in it where Baelon's and Rhegar's beds had been placed. In the "main room" were Alyssa and Aegons bed with unlit candles everywhere to keep the warmth at the night. Some of their luggage had also been brought there in the short ammount of time they had been there.

Baelon ran up to the large bed and climbed up with all his might to spread his arms and legs to take up as much Space as possible. "My bed!" he beamed, looking at his father, almost challanging.