3

Ayanna Laniya Smith

I got home and took a shower right away i was so drained from today to be completely honest.
After i got out the shower i just put a hoodie and sweats on.
All i could think about was Kamari and the hug we exchanged. She smelt so good like a slight bit of vanilla.
The was her body perfectly fit into mine and her soft skin.
Okay maybe im dragging it.
"I have to find something to distract myself". I went downstairs to talk to my momma.
"Mommyyyy", I dragged so she knew i wanted something.
" What do you need Ayannna", she asked with a questionable face.
" Soo can i go to the park pretty pretty please", i said with puppy eyes. "Fine child but be back before the streetlights turn on". "Okay momma you got it", i said running out of the house.
The park wasnt too far away from my house so i just walked.
When i got there nobody was at the park which was good i like peace and quiet, i sat on the swings and just looked at the sky it was actually a beautiful day.
As i was swinging i smelt a bit of Kamaris perfume.
"What the hell?" i said getting up looking around to see if anyones at the park.
As im turning i see someone staring at me from behind.
"AH what the fuck", i said getting ready to slap a hoe.
"Yana dont worry its me", the girl said trying to calm me down.
Of course it was Kamari the one person i wasnt trying to think about.
"Mari what are you doing here?" Like this girl is a stalker she always finds me.
"I came here to clear my mind. Whats your excuse??, she said raising  her eyebrow at me.
"Same for me".
I sat back on the swing and mari sat on the one next to me.
"whats on your mind?, she said looking at me.
Should i really tell her? I mean what if i ruin a good friendship, i thought to myself.
"nothing really", i shrugged trying to not be on this subject.
"Yana dont lie to me, I wont tell anyone if thats what your worried about", she said reassuring me.
"Its not that im just...scared it gonna ruin our friendship", i said whispering the last part hoping she wouldn't hear.
"Why would it ruin our friendship", she said staring at me with her pretty eyes.
I swear I would do anything for her i thought to myself.
"Ok im just going to say it, I...", before i finished we were interrupted by a group of people it was Niyah, Bri, Lelani and Elijah.
I rolled my eyes as they approached I had no problem with the group except Niyah.
"Yo wspp " the group said.
"wspp" Mari said while i stayed silent and just stared.
"Ayanna you not gon say hi wsp wit you", Mari said to me with a slight attitude.
"Right hey yall". i bluntly said ready to leave now.

"Soo i heard Niyah got her ass beat by you, why?" Brianna asked
I froze up for a second because i didn't want to ruin my chances with mari even though she probably doesn't even like me.
" oh js over sum bs it doesn't matter". i said hoping to move on.

Niyah mean mugged me as if she was mad at me for not telling them.
"Wym bs?cause yo ass thought u was too good for me. And we all know that im really too good for you tuh." she said rolling here eyes.
I just sat there while everyone was staring at her with a questionable face.
"So you fought her cuz she aint want you? Mari asked.
"Yes the fuck I did she wouldn't give me her number or nothing acting like she the shit."
"Girl i been told you i dont like you i like someone else now get the fuck on!" At this point I was annoyed as fuck i came here to clear my head now this bitch wants to argue.
"Ouu Dayum rejected." Elijah said making Niyah punch him.
"Wait a minute so girl who do you like? Bri asked.
I sat there in silence Im getting a little nervous but I dont have to tell them shit to be honest.
" Dont worry about it its not that important."
I got up and started walking back home cause i dont need this right now.