14

Kamari Anne Davis

It was about a week later from what happened and I havent spoke to Ayanna since.

Why should I? I have absolutely no reason to speak to her. She stares at me in school a lot but I try to pay her no mind.

That doesn't mean I dont miss her though. Me and Omarion have been getting closer with each other but its not the same vibe me and Ayanna had.

I was actually in love with her. But theres no coming back from that.

"Kamari did you hear me?" I heard my teacher say snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Sorry what did you say?" I asked him.

"I said the bell rang and you can go home. You've been zoned out for the past 5 minutes. Are you okay?" He asked sounding concerned.

I nodded in response and quickly got my belongings and left.

I put my headphones on and walked outside the school and sat on the bench. To be honest Im a little sad but there's nothing I can do.

My angers gotten worse. Like wayyy worse.

Flashback

"Kamari wash the dishes n make sure to do it right this time." My mom said.
I just nodded my head and kept eating my food.

All of a sudden a hand slammed on the table. "Did you hear your mom Kamari?! I hate when you do that head nodding shit just use your fucking words!"
I sat there trying to control my emotions.
I was sick of this shit I cant do this.
"For one day can you not be on my fucking ass about everything. You're literally the only person i hate in this family, you always have to critique something like just get off my ass bro damn!" I said as loud as possible.

My family just stared at me. I don't care what they have to say Im over it.
I went to my room and got high, eventually it led to me breaking things in my room and crying.

Flashback over.

Soon someone came and sat at the bench. She looked pretty, like someone that you only see once in your life.

(Heres the girl)I stared back at my phone to check the time, its almost time for me to head home

(Heres the girl)
I stared back at my phone to check the time, its almost time for me to head home.
Do I really wanna go back home? No but where else is my ass supposed to go. But I do know that my family better not be on no bullshit.

"Are you ok mama?" said the girl who sat next to me on the bench.
Mama? She must wanna get in these panties cuz Woo child.
"Oh ye-yeah im good" i said. Why the fuck am i stuttering."Its alr i think its cute." She said to me. "Oh shit did i say that out loud my fault." i said embarrassed. She laughed a bit before staring back at me.

"What is there something on my face?" i asked concerned. "No no your just really pretty." she said with a smile.
I couldn't help but smile back at her.

"Thank you, your really pretty too." I turned away so she couldn't see the smile on my face.
"So..are you new here? cuz ive never seen you." I asked.

"Yea yesterday was my first day but i saw you in my class earlier you looked sad is something wrong?" she said reaching to hold my hand.

"oh uhh-" before i could finish my sentence I saw Ayanna looking at us as if she was jealous. But i stared back at her with a smirk on my face.
"It's nothing tbh i was just having a moment thats all. I said letting out a deep sigh.

"What's your name though?"she asked.
"Im Kamari whats yours?" i asked back.

"Im Azaria." she said looking up at me."Pretty name." i said.

We ended up talking for a while until it was time for me to leave but I did get her number.

Looks like things might get better for me.
Or so I thought.

Ayanna Laniya Smith

Me and Kamari haven't talked in a week and It's driving me crazy.
I saw her talking to some other bitch outside.
How the fuck she gon move on that fast. Knowing damn well we were meant for each other.

I just need to talk to her so ima text her when i get home.
As i was walking home I passed by the girl she was talking to earlier. And she mean mugged me. Tf
I dont know what the hell she sees in her she's weird looking as fuck.

I got home and took a shower for about 30 minutes and did my skin care routine.

I was trying to keep my attitude positive cuz i don't need to pass the negative energy to anyone else.

I texted Kamari and told her to come over so we could sort things out.

I miss my baby

.
.
.
AN: I forgot about this story ngl but here yall go😭
i didn't proof read