6

Kamari Anne Davis

I got a text from a random number

I was confused because the only secret I had was about being lesbian and only a few people knew like Ayanna and maybe two of my old friends i barely talk to

I shrugged it off and went to sleep.

*The next day*
I woke up to alarm going off at 6:30
I got out my bed and walked to the bathroom starting the shower.
I got out after about 15 minutes and put this outfit on.

I got a text from Yana saying she'll be waiting outside to walk with me to school

I got a text from Yana saying she'll be waiting outside to walk with me to school. I smiled at my phone for a little bit.
"I knew yo ass was fucking wit a nigga aint no reason for you to be smiling at yo phone like that." my brother said.
"Marcus im not fucking nobody please shut up."
"ok damn my bad."he said putting his hands up like he was defeated.
I went downstairs grabbed a couple snacks and headed out the door.
I saw Yana waiting on the sidewalk for me.
"Hey love", i said reaching to hug her.
"Hey baby how u slept?",she asked smiling ear to ear.
"i slept good..why u smiling so hard." i asked laughing a little.
"Im just happy to see you thats all."she kissed me and grabbed my hand as we started walking to school.
"WAIT SO MARI YOU GAY?!" my brother marcus yelled from his car. He never takes me to school cuz he think hes "too cool" but whatever.
"Oh shit", i whispered to my self.
"Who the hell is that", she turned with a concerned look.
"Baby thats my brother Marcus dont worry about it lets just keep walking." i said with my head down kind of sad.
"Hold on a second ma ill be right back." she said walking up to his car.

Ayanna's Pov
"Ay nigga stop messing wit yo sister cuz now she finna have a bad day just cuz yo ass wanna call her out fuck nigga." i said angrily walking away from his car.
He better not try again or I might needa beat his ass.
I walked back to Mari who looked kinda nervous about something.
"Mari." i said to her.
no response.
"Mari helloo?!"i said snapping my fingers this time.
"Oh sorry what happened", she said looking up from fidgeting with her fingers.
I never seen her like this but it's obvious something was bothering her.
"What's wrong?" i said.
"Nothing it dont matter." she said kinda with an attitude.
"Oh hell no cuz girl who you think you talking to cause i know its not me."
"Yana i said it dont matter so just fucking let it go ight?"
She ain't never cussed at me before and I didn't know how to feel about it. Usually I wouldn't care what people say but that kinda hurt my feelings so i just put my headphones on and kept walking.

 Usually I wouldn't care what people say but that kinda hurt my feelings so i just put my headphones on and kept walking

(Heres the fit of the day btw)

Ayanna's Pov
I went to my first period class and sat in the back Me and Mari would usually sit in the front together but im mad at her right now.
I was too busy looking at my phone and didn't realize Niyah was sitting next to
me. This bitch cant take a fucking hint.
"Whats wrong princess", Niyah said while grabbing my thigh.
"Yo whatchu doing bru", i said smacking her hand right off me.
"I can see you got an attitude so ill leave you be."

Kamari's Pov
I walked into my first period and saw Yana sitting in the back with Niyah, and it looked like she was rubbing up on her.
I walked out of class and went straight to the bathroom into the big stall.
I began to cry I don't know why i cried we weren't even together but for some reason it hurt.
I went in my bag and pulled out a blunt n a lighter this probably aint the best decision but i don't care at this point.
I opened the window so the smoke would find its way out.
About 20 minutes go by and im bout high asf. Cracking jokes with my self and shit i almost forgot i was supposed to be in class. It wouldn't be long till they start looking for me.
I put some water on the blunt so it wouldn't start no fire cuz i most definitely wont be blamed forthat again.
I walked to my locker to grab a book i was missing and i felt someone staring at me.
"Wsp shawty", i heard some nigga say.
"Hey", i said wit no care in the world cause i really didn't give a fuck.
"Im Omarian", he said sticking his hand out to dap me up.
I aint lay one finger near that nigga.
"Ight cool when you secrets out don't come crying to me bitch."
My secret? Now it made sense he was the one who texted me lastnight.
"Im lost why you feel the need to tell my "secret" if you don't even know me plus i aint done shit to you." i said defensively.
"Just know you and yo "lil girlfriend" not gon last cuz im finna make you my bitch typeshi."
He grabbed my neck and kissed me i tried to push him off me but he was to strong.
"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU". i yelled at him.
"Theres more where that came from shorty." he said winking before he walked away.

Ayanna's Pov

"Ayanna can you go see where Kamari is please?Ms. Paul asked me.
She was my favorite teacher so i didnt mind doing her favors.
"Of course ill be back."
To be honest i didnt want to go look for her hence i was still mad.
When i turned the corner i saw Mari talking to some nigga.
And then i saw them kiss.
...
I stood there in shock because i really thought she woulda been the one.
I quickly rushed back to the class hoping she wouldn't see me.
I walked to the back of the class and went back to my seat.
Trying to keep myself from crying again.
"Ayanna is she coming back?". Ms paul asked.
"o-oh yeah shes walking back now." i said sniffling.

Kamari's Pov

After that weird ass incident with Omarian? I think it is i decided to walk back to class so i wouldnt get in too much trouble.
I opened the door and was greeted by Ms. Paul
"Kamari where have you been?" she asked me
i looked at her forgetting my eyes are probably red.

*sighs*"ok kamari just go back to your seat please." Ms. Paul said with disappointment in her voice.

authors note
so basically i think all these chapters finna be pretty long so i hope yall dont get bored also if you want something specific just ask me😭💋