16

Kamari Anne Davis

I walked up to the swings and sat down giving her a slight smile.
She gave me one right back.She looked high too. Dayum everyone just high today."Im so sorry I was late i js lost track of time fr." I said."Hey its ok you had business to take care of...looks like you got it done." She said kissing her teeth looking down at her hands.

Looks like I got it done? what does she even mean?

"What do you mean looks like I got it done?" I asked genuinely confused.

She didn't say anything but just pointed to my neck."My neck?" I asked looking at her sideways."Mhm" she mumbled still looking down. I whipped out my camera on my phone and tried to see what she was talking about.

And there it was 3 hickeys on my neck.
Fucking Yana bro I shoulda known she did that.
I let out a grown and looked back at her." Look i don't care what happened ok?" she asked. I just nodded and looked down and my hands.

"So whatchu been up to?" I asked her trying to release the tension in the air.
"Ive been doing the normal homework, tryna make money, take care of my grandma shit like that." she said.

"Oh that's nice." i said awkwardly. This is so weird why do i feel so awkward. Usually i can have a conversation with anyone just fine."Kamari I have a question." Azaria said to me."Alright go for it." I said.

"Are you In a relationship? And be honest with me, cuz im tryna get to know you and not in the friendly kinda way." She said confidently.
Damn this girl just gets to the point.
"Uhm no im not in a relationship right now. and i wanna get to know you too." I said genuinely. She looked into my eyes for a second like she was tryna find something."See now why the fuck you lying to me?" she asked still staring me down. I jerked my head back. Excuse the fuck outta me.

"Im not lying to you bru, im being deadass." She looked at me like I was crazy. "Nah i know you lying cuz who the fuck gave you these hickeys then?" she said grabbing my neck staring at the fresh hickeys on my neck.

Is this bitch crazy? Naw she must be crazy thinking she can handle me any kind of way.

"Im not in a relationship with you why the fuck do you care?" I said with an attitude.

She stared at me admiring my facial features I guess." Cuz ion want nobody marking up what's mine." she said confidently. She grabbed my neck and laid a soft kiss on my lips gently.

Ouuu so she wanna get fucked. I said in my head."Oh you bold bold." I said letting out a soft laugh.
We talked a little longer before heading back to my house.

No one was home which is Odd to me. I checked my phone and my mom said they took my brother to a football game that was about 2 hours away. Fine with me.

I brought her up to my room and we js chilled and watched Netflix. No fucking."So when did you first find out you liked girls?" She asked me. I was kind of dumbfounded by that question but it's fine."Uhm well when i was around 9 I found myself not having crushes on boys but only girls, and there was this one girl i reallyy  liked and I was always so nervous around her but i never told her i liked her. Then in maybe 8th grade I had my first gf/first kiss and Maybe like two more after that but I never found myself liking boys.(So we not gon talk about how you fucked Omarian?oh ok.)

"Oh shit 3 girlfriends already damn Ian know you was like that shawty." She said laughing. I laughed with her. I wouldn't say Im a hoe things just happen to be honest.

"How did you know you liked girls?" I asked raising my eyebrow. She looked away for a moment which confused me.
"Well i don't wanna ruin the mood or nun but I met a girl last year, we started off as friends and then things got escalated and we got into a relationship.
It was probably the best relationship I ever had honestly and then I found out she cheated and she tried to manipulate me and say that she would hurt herself if i tried to leave. Ofc I felt guilty at first but then I came to a realization that If someone really loved you they wouldn't do something like that." Azaria said with a tear dropping from her eye.

She turned away from me so I couldn't see.
"Im so sorry that happened to you, You didn't deserve that." I said hoping that it will make her feel better.

"Yea things js happen I try my best not to think about it." She said.

"But hey if you ever need someone to talk to, Im here for you." I said giving her a slight smile.

"Thank you pretty girl." she said blushing a little.

I quickly turned away smiling. Ew why is she already giving me butterflies. I can't move to fast, I don't wanna get hurt again.

"Mama can we try sum?" She asked me.
Mama is crazy what this girl finna do.
I just nodded.
She got up and then laid down on her back. Im so confused what is she doing.
"Come sit that pretty pussy on my face."
Oh she bold bold.
I looked away for a second thinking If i should really do this.
She leaned back up and stared at me."You don't have to if you don't want to. Im sorry if I made you uncomfortable." She said with an embarrassed look on her face.

"Oh no you didn't make me uncomfortable I just..never did that before." I said playing with my fingers. She let out a light laugh."I gotchu alright?" She said." Mhm." i said while nodding.

She lightly pushed me on the bed and lifted up my shirt kissing down my body.From my chest down to my..Well yk what.

She gently took my panties off and laid back down."Alr now fr lay that pussy on me mama." She said confidently.
Ofc I did what she said, who knows this shi might be good.

.
.
.
AN: Yes i spared the details yall imagination can finish that🙂‍↕️Hope you liked it tho. I didn't proofread