1

Ayanna Laniya Smith.

I was currently in the process of moving from North Carolina to Atlanta. To be completely honest I didn't want to move but my Mother had a better job opportunity here.

Now I have to make new friends, I didnt like people much because i was always the shy "weird girl" since i didnt talk to many people. Being the new girl at highschool isnt going to be fun but oh well...

"Ayanna get your ass up for school or your gonna be late" my momma yelled.
I really didn't want to go to school considering it was the first day at my new school.

I hopped into the shower and later put on my first day of school fit.

(jst imagine this what she wearing)

Once i got to school I got some weird stares from "the popular girls" im assuming.
As i was rushing to find my Homeroon looking down at my schedule i bumped into someone.
"Tuh watch where u going bitch" a lightskin girl said to me.
"I-Im so sorry i swear i didnt mean to"i said,
after she picked up her stuff she looked up at me," oh no no im sorry that was my fault", she said staring at me which felt like forever.
"well...im Kamari whats your name? she said giving me a slight smile.
" its Ayanna... are you ok?
"oh yeah im fine sorry i didnt mean to stare your just really pretty.
"oh tysmm your are too"

after some small talk she walked me to my first period which we had together.
We actually have a lot of classes together.
But something about her is just so different i can't explain it.
We finally made it to lunch and as me and Kamari were walking to the line a group of people stopped us.

" Wsp lil mama", one of the guys said to me.
"ayyy lemme get yo number" another one of the guys said.
"uhmm i-" before i could finish this girl in the group cut me off. "Hey sorry bout they dumb asses im Lelani thats briana, Jay, Niyah, n Elijah" they all said theres hellos.
"But ay you gon let me get yo number",elijah said.
"actually im lesbian so.. no thanks im good."
"That dont mean nothing i bet i could turn you out."
Before i could answer Kamari had something to say
Kamari pov
" Ay nigga she said she dont wanna give u ha number so js leave her alone ight."
Im ngl i think i have a crush on Ayanna but ofc im not gonna tell her but.. at least ik she like girls🤷🏾‍♀️

I finally got him to stop hitting on my girl she mine she just dont know it yet😛,

Ayanna pov

Kamari was acting a little defensive about me earlier at lunch which was kinda weird but im glad she did.

By this time school was out and I was waiting for my mom to pick me up.
I waited at the front which felt like hours and then i got a call
*Incoming call from Momma💋💕*
Hey mom

Hey baby im sorry but I cant pick you up right now there was a little emergency at the hospital, so you have to walk home

oh..ok well ill see you later then

see you later honey byee

Great now i gotta walk home
I didnt have a problem with walking home it was actually really peaceful and it was a beautiful day
I was about 5 minutes into my 15 minute walk until i heard someone behind me i stopped to look and there was no one
"hmm maybe im js imagining things"i shrugged it off and kept walking
And again i heard footsteps ,as i was turning around someone jumped in front of me. I didnt know how to react so i just tased them(yes ik it wasnt the best idea but i js wanted to be safe🤷🏾‍♀️)
" Who tf?"
I finally saw who it was.. it was Kamari?
"Girl why the fuck do you have a taser" she grounded holding her stomach
"Oh shit im so sorry i didnt know it was you" i said feeling so guilty.
"You good ma" she said.
Ma..?! No cuz why this girl js made my 🐱 wet. ANYWAYS
"So...you following me or something, like i been walking for a while."
" Child aint nb following you this how i get home"she said.
"oh ok". i said and there was awkward silence for a little while
"I didnt know you liked girls" Kamari said.
" you cant tell?!"
" Nah not really you look straight asf im not gon hold u, she said laughing.
"So im guessing you straight", i said to her bluntly.
"Actually im lesbian too pookie". She said blowing a kiss i just laughed it off.
We both heard some ruffling in the bushes but there was nobody there.
"Its probably just a cat or something."

We had small talk on the way and went separate ways once we both got home.

I know its only been one day but, im excited to see what might happen between US.

Authors note
Ngl i feel like this was so long🙄, And pretty boring but i hope yall liked it a lil bit.