12

Kamari Anne Davis
I look at my phone. And its Ayanna.
My mind was foggy considering the circumstances im in.
"Answer the phone ma." Omarion said in a demanding tone.

I shook my head no. I couldn't focus from all the pleasure he was giving me.

He pulled my hair and started fucking me faster.
"Fuckkk daddy ok." i whined.
I answered the face time call and quickly turned my camera off.
"So why the fuck you think it's okay to ghost a bitch?!" Yana said yelling into the phone.

I was trying my best to contain my moans.
"Uhh fuck i don't know." i said slightly moaning.

His strokes started getting sloppier meaning he was close to his high and so was i.

"What the hell was that about?" Yana said.

There was no response but skin slapping and moans filling the room.

I couldn't take it anymore.
"Fuck im cumming daddy." i moaned loud enough for the neighbors to hear.
He grabbed my phone and flipped the camera so now she knew exactly what was going on.

"Yea im with yo bitch. I suggest you stay away from her." Omarion said before slapping my ass and hanging up.

Shit what did I just do. She's gonna kill my ass.

"The fuck was that about?" i said getting off the bed and putting the rest of my clothes on.
He looked at me like i was crazy." Wym?" He asked confused as hell.

"You really didn't have to say all that." I said angrily.
I put my phone in my pocket and started walking out his room. He grabbed my arm pulling me towards him. " Where the fuck you think you going?" He said. I stared at him like he was stupid. "I shouldn't have done this i-i needa go this was a mistake." I feel so guilty right now.
"Yo hoe ass finna go back to that bitch i shoulda known." He said smacking his teeth. "First of all she not no bitch and im not no hoe i just had to do this to make her jealous, now get the fuck out my way nigga!" I said pushing him out the way.
I quickly left his house thinking about what i just did. How could i be so stupid.
I walked back home and went straight into my room. I dont know why but I cried, i genuinely felt bad even after what Yana did.
Cuz i know i would be hurt if i was in her shoes. "Fuck Mar how could you be so stupid!" I yelled at myself while throwing shit in my room.
Then i heard a knock on the door. Shit who is it now. "Come in." I said lowly. It was my brother. "Wassup sis." He said entering my room. I quickly wiped the tears off my eyes I didn't want him to ask me anything. "Uh heyy." I said lowly. "Are you okay?" He said raising his eyebrow at me. "Oh yeah. Whatt im fine." I said trying to be as convincing as possible. He looked at me like i was stupid. "Mari you cant lie to me i know somethings wrong just tell me." He said sitting next to me on my bed. I let out a sigh." Alright so when i was at Ayannas house-" "oh yeah yo lil girlfriend or whatever." he said interrupting me. i rolled my eyes but nodded my head yes in response."Anyways when i was at Yanas house i saw she got a text from an unknown number and my nosey ass checked to see who it was, and basically she's cheating on me with Niyah." i said shrugging my shoulders. I could tell he didn't know what to say, who would?
"Damn im sorry sis you don't deserve that." he said getting up to give me a hug. "Man why you being so nice." i said raising my eyebrow at him."Cuz you seem like you got a lot of problems going on right now, and i don't need to be one." He said softly. I gave him a surprised look but im glad hes being nice."Thanks jit." i said pushing his head. "So what are you gonna do about Yana?" i froze for a second. What am i gonna do about Yana? "Uhm im not sure yet things are...complicated right now." i said blankly.
.
.
.
Ayanna's Pov

I was in my room laying down.
How could she do this to me i don't even understand what i did to deserve this.

I began to cry and i couldn't stop. Everythings just going downhill. Its too much for me.
I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in." i said sniffling. "Hey- oh honey what's wrong?" My mom said concerned coming to hug me. Once she hugged me i didn't let go.

"Why are you crying?" My mom asked.
And thats when i broke down. I sobbed uncontrollably into my moms arms. She rubbed my back trying to comfort me. My sobbing got worse when i couldn't stop no matter how hard i tried.

"Yana? Ayanna do you need me to call for help?" My mom asked concerned.

I tried to get the words out."C-Call Mari." i said stuttering.

My mom quickly ran out the house. I assumed she was going to get Mari since she didn't live too far.

But something felt off I felt like I couldn't breathe at this point.
And i felt a sharp pain form in my chest.

Which slowly got worse and worse and worse.
.
.
.
.

AUTHORS NOTE: Alright uhm we gon have some dramatic stuff going on typeshiii. What yall think about her cheating tho shi crazy could never be me 💁🏾‍♀️btw i didn't reread ur on ya own.