15

Kamari Anne Davis

Ayanna texted me to come over so we could talk. I wouldn't say im nervous but its just going to be awkward.

I decided that I should go because talking it out is the mature thing to do.
We're supposed to meet around 5 at her house so I have about 30 minutes before i need to leave.

Other then that me and Azaria have a couple things in common. I like her vibe.

Azaria💋🤰🏽

Heyy
Who's this??

Its Azaria from earlier.
Oh heyy wyd?

Im js chilling, I had to ask you something tho.
Yea wsp
I wanted us to get to know each other
So do you wanna meet up at the park later?

Yea ofc i would love that
does 6:30 work?

6:30? whatchu got to do😹
i just got sum to handle dw
Oh alr see u then
ʳᵉᵃᵈ ⁴:¹⁴

Ok now theres a real reason to be nervous. I went in my drawer and got sum sweats and a hoodie and headed to the bathroom to take a shower. After 20 minutes I got out and put my clothes on.

I sprayed my perfume on and grabbed my lighter n a pre rolled joint. Then put my shoes on and grabbed my phone heading downstairs.

It was pretty quiet so i assumed everyone was busy in there rooms. So i texted my mom that I was going to a friends house.

While I was walking to Ayanna's house I was thinking about what I would say. I mean we haven't talked in a week what could i possibly have to say.

I just don't want anything dramatic to go down. Lord knows ion got time.

I made it to her house since she didn't live that far. I stood at her door step and hesitated to knock. I was kind of scared if im being honest.

Before I could knock someone opened the door. It was Ayanna she looked high as fuck. That lowkey pissed me off cuz everytime she's high she gets bold and horny. And thats not what im here for...at least I think so..?

"Hey Mari." She said to me in a calm tone. "Hey Yana." I said bluntly."Alright come in so we could talk." she said. I let out a deep sigh before stepping inside and closing the door behind me.

We both headed to the living room to talk. I sat as far away on the couch as possible." Why you so far?" She asked looking at me weird. I made a stank face at her and scooted a little closer.
"So you finna get started or what?" i asked with a attitude. Im already losing my patience with her.

"Alright so obviously things have been weird and I don't want us to have a weird vibe between each other.Despite the fact that you hurt me a lot I still have hope n yea it might be stupid to you but not to me. And i believe in forgiveness and second chances so i want us to work this out plus, I miss my baby." She said looking up at me.

" Miss me?"i asked."Is that all you heard?" she said like she was pissed off or something. I looked away from her for a moment tryna collect my thoughts. I dont wanna hurt her feelings but I dont think we should be in a relationship.

"Look Yana" I said letting out a laugh while playing with my fingers. "I don't think we should be in a relationship, if im being honest all we do is hurt each other and neither of us need that. Plus lets face it we don't even trust each other and that's something that makes a relationship strong. Trust is a fragile thing to me and if we don't have that how would we function in a relationship?
Im not saying I want you out of my life, we can just be friends instead. And I did love you, I still do but im trying to become a better person myself so i don't think i need to be in a relationship at all. At least...not right now." I said looking back up at her. She had tears in her eyes. The one thing that makes me feel bad."Mama come here." i said holding my arms out for a hug. She moved closer to hug me and busted into tears. Which kind of made me tear up as well. Clearly I have a soft spot for her and I always will.

I do feel bad but I meant everything I said I just don't need a relationship right now. Ayanna is a very sensitive person i noticed that as soon as i met her. She also is very in touch with her emotions which was what i loved about her besides her pretty face and personality.

She was sitting on my lap still hugging me while I was rubbing her back. Letting out slight sniffles."Im sorry." she mumbled into my neck. "You don't have to be sorry baby but you good?"
"Mhm" she nodded. We stayed in that position for another 10 minutes till I heard faint snores.

I looked at Yana's face to see if she was sleep and indeed she was. I let out a deep sigh and picked her up to take her to her room. I pushed the door open and sat her on the bed pulling the covers over her. Before I could walk away she grabbed my hand."Stayyy." she said whining."Fine but only 5 minutes." i said.

I got in the bed and laid with her on my chest. I missed this lowkey. I suddenly doused off peacefully.

30 minutes later

I woke up knowing i probably slept longer then 5 minutes. I checked the time and it was already 6:45."Shitt" i cussed under my breath.

Ayanna was still sleeping so I just got up and left. I ran to the park cause it wasn't even that far. I saw Azaria sitting on the swings. She looked beautiful her face features were just so pretty. Dont get distracted Mari. I said to myself.

.
.
.
AN: So am I wise or what?? I know yall seen that lil speech 😹but enjoy 🙂‍↕️