7

Johny, the guy behind the username Lets_Drink_Now is reviewing the profile of Joshua, while he's waiting for the latter to arrive to his location. Below the profile picture is his personal information. Based on his bio, it said that his Role is Top, his Body Type is Average, his Ethnic is Asian, 24 years old / 5'8 / 143 lbs, his Status is Single, etc.

He zoomed off Joshua's profile picture. In the photo, Joshua was lying on the bed wearing only a boxer. Joshua doesn't have muscles but he has these cute abs that contribute to his sex appeal. His lips are kissable, the color of his eyes is hazel brown and have a mole above his left cheek near his eyes like Piolo Pascual.

He felt his skin getting warm. Can't help but touch himself. While staring at that bulky part of his body in the picture that was covered with white underwear. In between soft moans and several times of gulps, he is about to reach the peak when his phone is ringing. It's Joshua.

"I'm here." Standing up, Johny examines himself in front of the mirror, he is wearing gray shorts and a gym shirt, exposing his full-sleeve tattoo.

"Coming..." He makes his sounds seductive on purpose. Then he walked to his door and onto the gate. "Hi," he greeted his guest.

Joshua smiled and nodded before he walked through the gate as Johny invited him. Johny ushered his guest inside his humble house. They went into the kitchen.

"You're prepared huh," Joshua's complement as he roams his eyes around the table. There's a variety of foods and drinks being served at the table.

"Of course," Johny responded. "Have a seat," he offered one of the chairs. "So, your name is Joshua? I'm Johny by the way," he introduced himself.

"Nice name," Joshua commented with a small smile. "And nice tattoo," he added as he was gazing at his full-sleeve tattoo

"Thank you." He waves his hands at the table. "So what do you want to drink? There's beer and hard liquor, I have rum too.."

"Can we drink all of them?" Johny noticed that Joshua had a problem. 

He held his wrist and said, "Of course.." 

Feeling a bit awkward, Joshua drew his wrist away from Johny's hand.

"Let's eat first," the tattooed guy stated.

"No, I'm still full, I went here just for a drink."

Johny pouted his lips. "But I prepared this for you."

"I'll eat them later."

"If you say so.." said Johny as he opened the bottle of beer with a can opener.

From 1 bottle of San Mig, Joshua consumed 12 bottles within just an hour. For the entire hour, he was just listening to Johny's stories because he was not in the mood to be talkative right now. He barely eats the foods they have on the table, which is not the case for Johny. 

"It's time for Empi, do you drink this?" Johny questioned.

"Pour me some."

"My pleasure."

After another hour, Joshua could see his surroundings spinning. So he blinked his eyes, trying to act cool.

"Are you okay?"

"Of course, I'm okay... give me another shot." And he laughed for some reason.

Johny smirked, "I think, this is enough, you're drunk already."

"No, I'm not.." Joshua's eyes became tantalizing because he could still see everything spinning.

"Okay, let's drink in my bed then, so anytime you can you sleep if you want." Joshua didn't notice that Johny's hand was caressing his lap. You could see in Johny's eyes his dark motive for Joshua.