14

This is the first time for both of them to feel this level of infatuation. So they spent hours on the bed to the point that they forgot their lunch. It was 7 p.m. already when they decided to go downstairs. Despite having three rounds of sex, they are both still full of energy. They are so in love, and if they have a chance to make a wish to make this day forever—for sure they will. Indeed, they're making the most of this day.

Meanwhile, while Tanya is heating their food, Dwight uses his opportunity to tell her that he is going to leave to study abroad. Tanya dropped the ladle to give Dwight a warm hug. "We will miss you.."

"Me too," Dwight replies. "I'm gonna miss–especially your cook."

Tanya chuckle. "I bet you do! But seriously, please always take care of yourself, and don't forget to call us from time to time."

He nodded, "I will."

"Okay, let's eat now. Where's Joshua?"

"I will call him."

Earlier before Dwight waited for his time to talk to Tanya, Joshua went outside to give them privacy.

Their dinner was full of laughs. Tanya tells stories about Joshua when he was little. They also make plans for tomorrow, despite Joshua refusing to celebrate his birthday.

*****

"Are you ready?" Joshua asked before he started the engine.

"I'm more than ready.." He answered. He leaned forward to give him a soft kiss on the lips.

"Where do you wanna go?"

"Anywhere with you."

Joshua's eyebrows rose. "Anywhere it is.."

Joshua starts driving without a destination. Songs were playing on the stereo and Joshua was singing along.

"I might melt in your eyes," said Joshua. His eyes are fixed on the road.

Dwight didn't budge, he kept staring at Joshua. "When did you learn to drive?"

"My old classmate trained me to drive. And I attended driving school also, two years ago."

"Ohh.." was Dwight's reaction.

"How about you?"

"My dad trained me when I was 16. He said I needed to learn to drive for our business in the future."

"Oh, I see.."

Dwight sat up straight, forcing his head to the side, watching the scenery zip by. Every time he has to tell something about his dad, it changes his mood.

"Are you okay?"

Dwight reverts his head to Joshua. He stretches his lips to smile. "I'm fine. I'm just enjoying the scene." Dwight checked and counted the time on his watch. "4 hours and 40 minutes.." he mumbled.

"What?" Joshua asked confused.

"I said, 4 hours and 40 minutes left before your birthday. How old are you, by the way?"

Joshua's lips twitched. "Make a guess."

"Ahm, 18?"

"No," he said popping the 'p'. "I was 18 when I graduated elementary. You know, I hate school."

Dwight's mouth was agape. "So.." He tried to count in his head. "You're turning 24?"

"You got it!" Then Joshua slowly hits the break when the red on traffic lights becomes active.