Chapter Thirty Six

Lumabas sila Nanay at Tatay para kausapin ang doctor ko samantalang kailangan muna umalis ni kuya saglit kasi meron daw siyang emergency sa business pero babalik daw siya.

"I need to go home to get some stuff." sabi ni Gorge.

"Are you okay going back alone?" I asked her worriedly.

"Of course."

"Be careful."

"I will. Liam, please look over her."

" I will."

Pag alis ni Gorge saglit nagkaroon ng katahimikan sa kwarto ko dahil naiwan lang kaming dalawa ni Liam sa loob.

"Are you with Mina earlier?" diretso kong tanong sa kanya.

"Yes, but please believe me we are with your brother and we are doing business only."

"How come my brother knows her?"

"I don't know but when I arrived there she's already with him and I think they knew each other for quite some time."

"Okay."

"If you are not comfortable of me being with her I'll o—"

"Yes, I'm not comfortable with you being with her but I'm okay Nini. I trust you."

"I promise not to break that trust, Love." hinawakan niya ang kamay ko at hinalikan iyon.

"Now that we are already okay I want to ask you something."

"Yes, what is that?"

"If you are already thinking about getting married to me, why are you not proposing yet?"

Napaatras siya sa tanong ko dahil sa gulat at bahagya pa siyang naubo.

"I don't need an extravagant proposal, all I need is a ring and you."

"You really want me to propose to you?"

"Yes, besides the time is right because my parents are here." pang aasar ko sa kanya dahil pulang pula na siya.

"Love —"

"What? We can visit your parents as soon as I'm here."

"It's not like that."

"Then what is it? You don't have to give me an expensive ring, Nini."

Gusto kong matawa sa itsura niya para kasi siyang constipated tapos pulang pula na siya.

"The price of the ring doesn't matter to me, Love. I can buy you the ring that you want."

"Then that's perfect! So what is the issue now?"

"It's just that —"

Hindi na niya natuloy ang sasabihin niya ng pumasok sa loob ng kwarto ang parents ko kasama ang doctor ko.

"How are you feeling now, Ms. Clarkson?" tanong sa akin ng doctor.

"I'm okay now doctor thank you."

"That's good to hear, I already had your lab results and upon checking your past records, you have endometriosis, which is a disease in which tissue similar to the lining of the uterus grows outside the uterus. It is just that The cause of endometriosis is unknown. There is no known way to prevent endometriosis. There is no cure, but its symptoms can be treated with medicines or, in some cases, surgery. So we will continue to monitor your situation so we can see if we really need to do surgery or if we can lessen the pain through medicine."