Chapter Fifty Three

When we arrived home, I immediately put Zay on her crib and I changed my clothes before lying down on our bed. I looked at the calendar and saw that her time of the month is approaching, I immediately reminded her about it.

I came to their unit after we finished fixing the bug on our system. I didn't see her the other night. That's why I miss her and I'm worried that she's not okay.

She looks so pale because of dysmenorrhea. As for George I don't know how they are handling it but I know it's difficult and painful.

"You want me to help you go to the bathroom?" I asked her.

"Thank you but I can walk."

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, just let me know if you need anything. Okay."

She nodded her head and I went to the kitchen to cook when I received a message from my manager with pictures of us on Tagaytay.

Manager: What happened here? I thought you were there for business? Liam, this is big news, what do you want me to do?

I frowned even though I'm expecting this to happen. I don't want to ruin Cali's personal and private life.

Liam: Please do something about it, I don't want this to come out in public, I don't want to ruin her private life.

Manager: I can do something about it, we'll do a media black out but it can't be for too long. Who is she?

Liam: My girlfriend.

Manager: Girlfriend? Did you really find a girlfriend there in the Philippines? Does she know who you are?

Liam: Yes, she's been an ARMY since debut days.

Manager: I see but you can't hide her for too long.

I immediately close our conversation though she can't see what I'm doing.

"Something wrong?" I was startled when he suddenly showed up.

"Nothing."

"You sure?"

"Yeah. I'm just looking for a recipe."

"Hmm. Okay. Don't stress yourself, anything will do for me."

"I want to prepare something good for you."

"Anything will be good because you prepared it for me."

I'm on my phone all day trying to coordinate with the higher ups to do something about the pictures. I can't allow that to go on publically, at least not yet.

[She's your girlfriend, Liam?]

"Yes."

[What happened?]

"I don't know but please do something about it."

[We can't just hide this kind of news and you can't hide her forever.]

"I know."

[So what's your plan?]

"I just want this to be private."