Anyone have a plan B?

Authors note: hey guys sorry I haven't been able to update I've just been so busy with cheer practice and then I had cheer camp. I'll try to update more often but I can't make any promises. enjoy the story.

Later that night after dinner was cooked and put in the oven to stay warm, me and James took a nap on the couch. The next thing I knew I was waking up to laughter very loud laughter. I looked down to see Soda and Steve rolling around the floor trying to breath from laughing so hard. "What's so funny?" I said in a tired voice.

"You better be happy it was me and Steve her that found you and not Darry." Soda managed to get out.

"Yea yea quit laughing. Hey Steve is Cat comin for dinner tonight?" I asked as I got up from the couch without waking James up. I was actually shocked he hadn't been woken by the loud laughter.

"Yeah she should be why?" Steve asked after he got his laughing problem under control.

"Just wondering if I was gonna be the only girl eatin here tonight." I said walkin into the kitchen. I opened the fridge to get a coke out. when I closed the door I saw Soda giving me a curious look. Steve was in the living room pestering James as he tried to sleep.

"Cut it out I'm trying to sleep." we heard James say from the kitchen.

"Can I help you?" I asked Soda as I sat at the table.

"Yes as a matter of fact you can." He said sittin across for me. We sat in silence for a few minutes. Soda opened his mouth to say something but was stopped. Bam!! BAM!! "STEVE!!" BAM! we both sighed.

"Anyway what're yon doin tonight lil sis?" Soda asked.

"I was thinking about going home with Cat tonight." I said as I took a sip of Coke. Please believe the lie well half a lie.

"That's cool, what time are you leaving?" He asked.

"When ever Cat leaves I guess." I answered. I was starting to get nervous.

"Alrighty then I was just goin to ask if you wanted to go to the ballgame with me and Steve tonight." Soda said giving me a ' I know what your up to' looks. I'm starting to think he knows there is a party tonight and I'm going. I think he's testing me in not sure.

"Yeah I guess I should go pack." I said as. I tried to get away from this conversation quickly. I walked in a fast pace to my room.

" Your bag is in Darry's closet." I jumped and turned around. Out of all people Soda followed me. Crap.

"I knew that." I said as I tried to get around Soda but he shut the door. He spoke in a low voice.

" I'm not stupid I know what your doin tonight and no I'm not goin to say anything to Darry because I believe you should get away with some things. But for me not to tell Darry your going to have to stay away from guys, drugs and alcohol, and I forbid you to wear anything slutty. Don't do anything stupid either just be careful tonight. I love you lil sis." He said as he finished his Big brother speech he pulled me into a hug.

"I love you to big bro and don't worry I'll be careful plus James is going so I should be alright okay?" I said as I pulled away from the hug.

"Yeah but me and Steve might show up so if you see me don't freak out thinkin you have to hide or anything okay?" He looked at me with deep concern kinda like he was already regretting this.

"Yeah okay.Can you get my bag from Darry's closet." I asked.

"Yeah hold on." He opens the door and went to Darry's room. Wow totally didn't see that one coming. I officially have the best older brother any girl could ask for.

"Here you go sis. Soda said as he handed me my bag.

Later that night after we ate dinner Cat asked me if I was ready to go.

"Yeah I'm ready lets go." I said trying to get out of the house as quick as possible.

"Hey where do you think your going?" Darry asked as he stopped me from leaving.

"I'm going home with Cat tonight remember you okayed it." I said.

"Alright go on then, I love you" Darry said giving me a hug.

"Love you too Dar." I said. Steve,James, and Soda went with us. As we were walkin down the street I pulled Soda aside.

"Hey how did you know I was going to a party tonight?" I asked.

"Cat was talking about some party tonight and I put two and two together." he said.

Later in Cat's room we were getting ready. Me,Cat and Kimi were all wearing outfits I made. Kimi is two-bits little sister her name is Kimberly and she's 16 and she a spitting image of two-bit but a girl version. Kimi was wearing Saturday Love. It's a mini denim skirt with a black crop top saying love to love you in hot pink with black high heels. She curled her rust colored mid back hair. She was beautiful. Cat was wearing Paris Gold. It's a gold sequined dress with 3/4 sleeves with a picture of the Effial Tower and stops about 5 inches above the knee and it has a sliver belt around the waste and black sparkled high heels. She wore her shoulder length brown straightened and she looked like a model. I was warring Wild chic. It's a cheetah print crop top with so chic on the front in teal with a denim mini skirt with teal wedges. My long dirty blonde hair was straightened and looked a little on the crazy side. We walked down stairs as quietly as we could then we heard voices in the kitchen. Dang I thought to myself Steve and Soda were supposed to already have left for the game.

"What are they still doin here?" Kimi asked.

"I don't know but I can figure out since I'm not dressed like a slut for once." Cat said as she walked on down the stairs and into the kitchen. Me and Kimi went back to Cat's room and just in case Steve and Soda came back up stairs.